Mortal Kombat: Kollector's Edition - Xbox 360 $59.99 BestBuy.com

[quote name='aznhero913']For my fellow CAGers who have been missing all the great deals at BB this morning...

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Morta...8304510778

Shipping is only $3!!!

Seems like BB is having an early BF sale today or something!!!

Enjoy guys![/QUOTE]

keeps appearing as "page not found"

try http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Mortal+Kombat%3A+Kollector%27s+Edition+-+Xbox+360/1991044.p;jsessionid=CBD6F9447E6CC6531ACDFF71002A2603.bbolsp-app03-48?id=1218304510778&skuId=1991044&st=mortal%20kombat&lp=7&cp=1

If you already have the game, you can trade it back in to best buy for $24 (base) or $36 if you use the 50% TIV bonus. $24 for the bookends, artwork and DLC is not that bad!!

Was the $59.99 price what Amazon had it a few weeks ago and it didn't sell out? I'm debating about getting this, but keep wanting for the right price. I don't know how much longer I can hold out.

[quote name='Dkellar']Was the $59.99 price what Amazon had it a few weeks ago and it didn't sell out? I'm debating about getting this, but keep wanting for the right price. I don't know how much longer I can hold out.[/QUOTE]

Yes, $59.99 was the Amazon price. I'd recommend everyone wait for it to drop more.

Didn't know about the Amazon price...you guys think it'll really drop more? How limited were these? I really want the bookends, can't seem to find them on sale by themselves anywhere for a decent price.

The Amazon price drop was a lightning deal for both PS3 and 360. The deal wasn't even 100% claimed either. I'm waiting for it to drop more myself.

Just ran across the street and got the last one from the B&M store had them price match online, out the door in 5min. Its the last one they had and Ive been watching it for a couple of weeks. Funny I just price checked it yesterday. Now to trade in my vanilla copy from the toys R US sale that I got for $25

Amazon has done it for $60 and still have it in stock, then I guess I can hold out. It was $99.99 yesterday when I checked in-store. Worst case you'll have to price match the website.

I do want it more now because the LBP2 CE bookends are so cheap and weak. The Mortal Kombat one looks at least stable.

Also waiting on a PS3 version to drop more than this. I picked up the TE dirt cheap at launch for 360 but I really want the book ends so a PS3 price drop would be stellar.

At $60 I'd bit if I was weaker, I REALLY want the bookends! I was strong when Amazon ran it but Idk if I can hold out, I need to trade some games into BB I may break down.

Was at bb today to grab the arcade triple pack for 10 and actually saw one of these there. Store would not price match because it showed best buy outlet. Oh well.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Was at bb today to grab the arcade triple pack for 10 and actually saw one of these there. Store would not price match because it showed best buy outlet. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Oh so it's online only since it's at the Outlet? In that case I can wait, if it was in store that'd be a different story.

[quote name='hustletron']At $60 I'd bit if I was weaker, I REALLY want the bookends! I was strong when Amazon ran it but Idk if I can hold out, I need to trade some games into BB I may break down.[/QUOTE]

love your avatar :applause:

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Was at bb today to grab the arcade triple pack for 10 and actually saw one of these there. Store would not price match because it showed best buy outlet. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

I don't see where it mentions it's an outlet item anywhere...not when you search for it or when you bring up it's actual page.

[quote name='hustletron']Oh so it's online only since it's at the Outlet? In that case I can wait, if it was in store that'd be a different story.[/QUOTE]

My store matched it no problem, was suprised at how painless it was.

[quote name='junkie88']My store matched it no problem, was suprised at how painless it was.[/QUOTE]

I posted before actually looking at the link, the web page has no indication of being the "Best Buy Outlet". I really want the book ends but I think I'll hold off.

It says on the search page and when you click into it OUTLET CENTER ITEM above the price. I didn't care enough to fight it...especially since if I really want it I'll just order it online. I'm silver so shipping would be free anyway.

I don't know, I still might. We'll see.

Maybe I got lucky the lady at the register just pulled it up via search but never clicked on it, adjusted the price then the manager entered his number and away I went.

I would so bite on this if it was $40. That's the price I'm trying to get it down to. I probably would have bit if it was $50 to be honest. I want to play this badly and I would love the bookends to use for my games. Lets see if I can resist buying it now.

I don't know how you'd hit silver without getting one of their CCards or buying a massive TV or home theater setup. Also, waiting for this to be

bread's done
Back