Kinectimals and Joyride (X360) $19.99 newegg

lol someone just merge the Kinect games sale at newegg. It seems we have 4 or 5 posts of separate games. I would but am on my iPhone right now.

For those with little ones, kinectimals is a great game. It's semi repetitive and adults have some fun with it, but any younger kid seems to love it especially if you can't/won't get a pet where you are.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']For those with little ones, kinectimals is a great game. It's semi repetitive and adults have some fun with it, but any younger kid seems to love it especially if you can't/won't get a pet where you are.[/QUOTE]

Does it do well with multiple kids in the same play space? I was considering it mainly for my 5 year old, but my 3 year old will surely want to "help" at the same time.

Kinectimals is definitely worth $20. Bought it so my girlfriend would have something on my 360 and she loved it. I was the one doing most of the interacting, but it was still a load of fun. Very underrated game.

[quote name='xplocvo']Does it do well with multiple kids in the same play space? I was considering it mainly for my 5 year old, but my 3 year old will surely want to "help" at the same time.[/QUOTE]

You can download the demo, which is what I did for my daughter. It's probably 20% of the game, so it let me see if it was a game she would really get into playing for a while instead of just for a week. Since she finished the demo, she started to play it again with a different cub. So this sale will let her complete the whole game.

The demo is really long. So i would suggest downloading it since it's free. That way they can play it while it is being shipped or it allows you to see if they are interested in it before buying. Worse comes to worse BB trade in for it is $17 so it's a $3 rental if you lock in the price. If you get it this week you get a 50% bonus in TiV so u will make money.

bread's done
Back