i need a PSP in Orange County California (Huntington beach) B&M

Mind_n_Soul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
i really want a psp, i returned my first one becasue of some problems, and now there are none i can find

hopefully today is the day

thanks for looking

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']thanks you guys, but i wasn't really looking for one online, or one over priced
i appreciate it though[/QUOTE]

An online one would be cheaper than getting on in a store...

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']thanks you guys, but i wasn't really looking for one online, or one over priced
i appreciate it though[/QUOTE]

out of curiosity, what did you pay for your first one including tax?

assuming 7.75% sales tax and a 249.99 retail price tag (in store), it equals $269.36. The $270 offer isn't too far off base in that case...especially if the drive is shorter with gas prices being what they are. Negotiate home delivery and you are golden.

[quote name='gaelan']out of curiosity, what did you pay for your first one including tax?

assuming 7.75% sales tax and a 249.99 retail price tag (in store), it equals $269.36. The $270 offer isn't too far off base in that case...especially if the drive is shorter with gas prices being what they are. Negotiate home delivery and you are golden.[/QUOTE]

yea just thought of that, i might go on his offer

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']do circuit city charge tax?[/QUOTE]

edit:
Circuit City collects sales and use tax as required by applicable law. Your confirmation order total will reflect the applicable taxes, if any. The tax rate applied to your order will generally be the combined state and local rate for the address where your order was to be shipped, delivered or picked up.

[quote name='plastikpyro']i have 10 brand new sealed PSP value packs on hand and I'm local to OC 714 area. Price is $270 cash firm. If you are interested give me a call.
Mark 562-999-6036[/QUOTE]

sends number all over the internet

is anyone here actually from orange county? besides that guy that posted his phone number

[quote name='2poor']is anyone here actually from orange county? besides that guy that posted his phone number[/QUOTE]

Haha, I'm not from there, haven't even seen the TV show. I just want to know more about the CC deal. :?

[quote name='2poor']is anyone here actually from orange county? besides that guy that posted his phone number[/QUOTE]

i am why?

i was just wondering. your location clearly states you are from gaeland. are you talking about the gaeland in florida orange county?

There's about fifteen offhand places that sell PSPs (don't necessairly have them in stock at the moment) in Huntington Beach - you may want to make a quick round of phone calls.

Other than the obvious BBs, Targets, TRU, Walmart, EB, Gamestop, CompUSA etc., you may want to try calling some of our local smaller game shops like Games 4 Less and Game Square.

There is a local GameRush in Cypress, if you're closer to Huntington Harbour.

I suppose PSP shortages are really erratic. Last I checked, there were plenty around here. Even after the so-called frenxy died down in the L.A. area, there was a Target with about 20 left.

if you're in Huntington Beach go to the Game Rush on Magnolia and Atlanta. They had 4 on hand when I stopped by on Friday.

bread's done
Back