Titts Large or Small which do you like ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzumaki_star

CAGiversary!
Me and my boyfriend were talking and I final realised that , my mate has an destracting taste for large breasted woman. I wanted to know how many CAG Members like large breast.

in b4 the lock....and i like em medium sized, not too big , not too small..juust right :)..besides, say i marry said girl...they wont be down 2 her knees :p

i want to know if theres any black person that doesnt like big ones, me small or medium is perfect, i hate when the round part around the nipple stretches big

Im a big guy, so I need big boobs.

"Breasts are for reproduction, not for boys to play with" -my sister
She said that when she was a senior in HS, and I was a freshman, to some of the guys on the football team. They never let me live that one down.

[quote name='Abdullah2']i want to know if theres any black person that doesnt like big ones, me small or medium is perfect, i hate when the round part around the nipple stretches big[/QUOTE]
Areola. It's called an areola.

Here's my take on large boobies. Do I prefer them? Hells yeah. However, there are certain times where girls actually look better with smaller boobs. This one girl I have my eye on, she doesn't have the biggest rack in the world, but for some reason, she looks better that way. I can't imagine her being attractive with a larger rack and she's mad hot now. So I wouldn't worry about the size of breasts. Now, I have a question for you... does the size of a guy's wang matter to you?

[quote name='Lina']Mine are small.

Everyone likes them.[/QUOTE]

You still haven't got my opinion of them. Pics? /Obvious response

:lol: Just kidding of course.

Am I the only person that thinks you're obnoxious?

Not to be mean... but you always seem to be talking about yourself or how you control people...

[quote name='Kayden']Am I the only person that thinks you're obnoxious?

Not to be mean... but you always seem to be talking about yourself or how you control people...[/QUOTE]

2nd'd.

if a woman has great legs and a nice ass i could care less about the boobs.

if not, big boobs are more than welcome :)

[quote name='masha']Natural / Small / Proportional / 0% Fat.[/QUOTE]
Please say that wasnt in response to runts post

Yes they like them, but if there was a chick with bigger ones standing next to you, they'd like them better.

I'm not trying to piss anyone off, that's just how the world works. Girls think the same thing about guys.

There is such a thing as "too big," for certain.

My wife, on the other hand...is just perfect.

myke.
...still trying to break the habit of referring to them as "snack trays," as an old friend of mine used self-referentially.

To quote the movie Weird Science, "Anything bigger than a handful, you're risking a sprained thumb." I prefer smaller to larger. Same goes for butts :)

Digitized .... wait, you mean....8-[

:lol:
All kidding aside, it doesn't matter to me as long as they are real. Enhancement is a turn off IMO.

[quote name='kaji7p56']Yes they like them, but if there was a chick with bigger ones standing next to you, they'd like them better.

I'm not trying to piss anyone off, that's just how the world works. Girls think the same thing about guys.[/QUOTE]

Not true.

Especially if it's some fat, ugly girl.

I have other attributes to make up for it. :)

[quote name='Kayden']Am I the only person that thinks you're obnoxious?

Not to be mean... but you always seem to be talking about yourself or how you control people...[/QUOTE]

I know I'm selfish and obnoxious.

That's part of my charm.

And why many message board people dislike me. ;)

[quote name='Lina'] Not true.

Especially if it's some fat, ugly girl.

I have other attributes to make up for it. :)[/QUOTE]

;) Touché!

[quote name='PapiChullo']As long as they aren't too small, I don't care. Bs are fine, but anything lower is kinda pushin it.[/QUOTE]

agreed....if i wanted to be with a little boy, id be with a little boy

certain size boobs are perfect on certain sized woman...i dont think theirs really any certain size that is great on every sized woman....if that makes sense

ah, what the hell...i know good ones when i see em

but really big ones might be better for certain things :lol: :

:whistle2:--) :bouncy::bouncy:

yay, another thread about breasts... at least it was started by a girl.
IMO, Breasts are a pain... I do not like my breasts being my main feature, but because of their size they tend to be. Something else brought up here was girls rating guys by the size of their penis... well, unlike breasts, the penis unless the person is unclothed is not immediately noticed. And no I do not judge guys by the size of such things.

Is it just my imagination or are short girls more likely to have large breasts? I know some of it is a matter of proportion, but I have only ever known one girl who was well endowed and also over 5'3".

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Is it just my imagination or are short girls more likely to have large breasts? I know some of it is a matter of proportion, but I have only ever known one girl who was well endowed and also over 5'3".[/QUOTE]

You may be right. All the girls I know with large breasts are short or they have had breast implants if they are tall.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']yay, another thread about breasts... at least it was started by a girl.
IMO, Breasts are a pain... I do not like my breasts being my main feature, but because of their size they tend to be. Something else brought up here was girls rating guys by the size of their penis... well, unlike breasts, the penis unless the person is unclothed is not immediately noticed. And no I do not judge guys by the size of such things.[/QUOTE]

i feel your pain....i too think breasts are pain...i get whiplash every time i see a nice pair walk by :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Is it just my imagination or are short girls more likely to have large breasts? I know some of it is a matter of proportion, but I have only ever known one girl who was well endowed and also over 5'3".[/QUOTE]

It's your imagination. I have went to college with taller girls who were well-endowed. It's just luck and genetics.

maybe its just where im from, but i see all sorts of different varieties (varietitties) :drool:

[quote name='Jrunt20x']Here's my take on large boobies. Do I prefer them? Hells yeah. However, there are certain times where girls actually look better with smaller boobs. This one girl I have my eye on, she doesn't have the biggest rack in the world, but for some reason, she looks better that way. I can't imagine her being attractive with a larger rack and she's mad hot now. So I wouldn't worry about the size of breasts. Now, I have a question for you... does the size of a guy's wang matter to you?[/QUOTE]

same thing with me man. couple question though... is she white? and does she have a nice ass? there should be a way to measure how nice a chicks ass is.

[quote name='2poor']same thing with me man. couple question though... is she white? and does she have a nice ass? there should be a way to measure how nice a chicks ass is.[/QUOTE]

It's hard to measure how nice. It's generally easy to tell if an ass is nice or not, but how nice, that's tough. I mean, JLO that's an ASS, but otherwise it can be tricky to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back