Gamer's Paradise in Las Vegas, NV

Decepticreep

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
My friend just opened his second store in Vegas. Below is a coupon for 10% off. They carry stuff from 2600-current gen. He's selection is really good and his arcade machines and pinball machine are on free mode. They also repair systems old and new!

It's a mom and pop store, so by it's very nature, the prices are cheaper than retail. That with the 10% coupon is a great deal.

1550 E Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89119-8338

(702) 432-4700

They're right next to the Pinball Hall of Fame.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...921401962.85198.252890234736464&type=1&ref=nf

[quote name='RabbitSuit']I head in that direction all the time, so I'll definitely stop in soon.
Thanks for the coupon and the heads up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, man. No problem. Tell me how you like it.

Yeah, I've been there twice now. Nice atmosphere (as far as gameshops go). And I was impressed by the prices. Usually gameshops have the "We Don't Care if you can get it Cheaper..." sign somewhere. But this place is pretty much on par with eBay and Amazon. And freaking alphabetized.

I don't have any retro consoles though, so it's not a regular stop for me.

Edit -
Oh and you should add their website to the first post.
http://agpvegas.com/
They're still working on it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just went in there for the first time last week - I was just browsing, but I bought some DVDs - pretty good prices on those, $3 for older movies and $10 for ssn 5 of Weeds (I thought about asking for a price break on that, but 10 is decent).

I asked the guy working there if they had faceplates for GB micros, and he didn't know. I took a card to call back later. I also asked about what looked like a boxed (!) SNES w/ Donkey Kong Country, but he didn't know the price or if it was even for sale. The box was pretty beat up, but still, it was cool. I doubt I could afford it, but I was curious.

I will definitely go back, especially w/ that coupon (thanks OP), and I would love to waste a half hour on the Silent Scope arcade machine, especially since it's free! Sweet.

Just found out about this place since I always go to the Pinball HoF when I visit Vegas. I wasnt expecting much but damn they have a ton of old games still in boxes/manuals and was blown away. They have Intelivision and 2600 games with cases and manuals at low prices. The stores name aint kiddin. And they have great prices.

Anyone here check it out? Just curious.
Yes I live here in Vegas I'event been going to the first one on Nellis and Stewart but he opened this one and eventually closed the first. Wii Play Games is cheaper on Nellis and Desert Inn. But each one sometimes has things and offers services the other doesn't. It's better to shop around.
I like the retro console museum. Found the Fairchild Channel F I played with in our basementt in PA b4 we moved out here in 1984. Talk about a time machine!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back