- - - - -

The OTT is heading off to rehab

#451 Chika   yep CAGiversary!   12903 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:37 AM

What are you, some kind of sickie?

Nah, he's just been hanging out with me a lot lately. I'm surprised he didn't respond "You know who else isn't Canadian?... MY MOM!"

#452 Chika   yep CAGiversary!   12903 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:38 AM

Thang, I'm not hearing a "no."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#453 h3llbring3r   Mecha Cocksmas 2 all CAGiversary!   8993 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

h3llbring3r

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:38 AM

If your interested in having the wiki-post changed from the OP to the second post (SD style) vote here:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=300595

Also, that Robin looks more like Sam Worthington than Tim Drake.

and FFS, Dick Tracy is 1,000,000x worse than I remember- why am I watching this garbage, and how did they land that cast?

#454 manthing   etc, etc, etc, etc, CAGiversary!   18149 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:43 AM

Thang, I'm not hearing a "no."

You've changed mang...

Have you really changed from the full fist schlorp, to the weird squishy sound backdoor love makes?

#455 PlumeNoir   Ch'p is still a badass CAGiversary!   7191 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:45 AM

Nah, he's just been hanging out with me a lot lately. I'm surprised he didn't respond "You know who else isn't Canadian?... MY MOM!"

...my mum was Canadian, though.

#456 PlumeNoir   Ch'p is still a badass CAGiversary!   7191 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:46 AM

You've changed mang...

Have you really changed from the full fist schlorp, to the weird squishy sound backdoor love makes?

Only for you, my friend.

Oh yeah, I'm evil now. I forgot to mention that.

#457 Chika   yep CAGiversary!   12903 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:47 AM

...my mum was Canadian, though.

My mom's married to a Canadian....

Len doesn't watch Regular Show?

#458 PlumeNoir   Ch'p is still a badass CAGiversary!   7191 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:51 AM

My mom's married to a Canadian....

Len doesn't watch Regular Show?

I don't think he's seen it. (Come to think of it, I don't think I've watched a whole episode, either.) I know he likes Adventure Time Show, though.

#459 manthing   etc, etc, etc, etc, CAGiversary!   18149 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:54 AM

Only for you, my friend.

Oh yeah, I'm evil now. I forgot to mention that.

so gay sex=evil?!?

Who are you? Michelle Bachmann?

#460 Chika   yep CAGiversary!   12903 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:54 AM

I don't think he's seen it. (Come to think of it, I don't think I've watched a whole episode, either.) I know he likes Adventure Time Show, though.

Well, the two of you need to sit down and watch it together. You won't be sorry.

#461 Chika   yep CAGiversary!   12903 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:56 AM

gnight OTT

#462 PlumeNoir   Ch'p is still a badass CAGiversary!   7191 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:59 AM

so gay sex=evil?!?

Who are you? Michelle Bachmann?

No, only how I do it is evil. (Ouch on the Bachmann thing...that was low.)

The evil thing was something I announced on FB. It wasn't related to the gay sex (which you still haven't declined, BTW) - it was a response to you saying I've changed.

G'night Chika - heading to bed myself. I'll be sure to check it out.

#463 manthing   etc, etc, etc, etc, CAGiversary!   18149 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:07 AM

No, only how I do it is evil. (Ouch on the Bachmann thing...that was low.)

The evil thing was something I announced on FB. It wasn't related to the gay sex (which you still haven't declined, BTW) - it was a response to you saying I've changed.

G'night Chika - heading to bed myself. I'll be sure to check it out.

What do you do? Put on clown make up and stick your foot in peoples' mouth while making their parents watch?

If so, I'm out.

And you know how many young women have herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc nowadays? Almost 30%. Plus they always omit mentioning it before they tell you they don't 'like the way a rubber feels'.

I've had a couple of scares in the past few years, which is why I think gay sex is almost safer nowadays.

#464 PlumeNoir   Ch'p is still a badass CAGiversary!   7191 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:11 AM

What do you do? Put on clown make up and stick your foot in peoples' mouth while making their parents watch?

If so, I'm out.

And you know how many young women have herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc nowadays? Almost 30%. Plus they always omit mentioning it before they tell you they don't 'like the way a rubber feels'.

I've had a couple of scares in the past few years, which is why I think gay sex is almost safer nowadays.

Know what else is great about gay relationships? Your available wardrobe doubles.

#465 manthing   etc, etc, etc, etc, CAGiversary!   18149 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:25 AM

I'm too hairy for gay dudes w/ a 31-32" waist.

Plus most of those dudes love outdoor...things.

Outside of going to a beach on a hot day, outdoor activities ain't my thing.

And yes, I've comtemplated looking at gay profiles just to find new dude friends, as the ones I have currently are supreme douches or I'm humping their drunken fiances(only 1 and I feel bad about it, but SHE initiated it).

Would gay dudes looking for a date be OK w/ a straight using a dating service to look for friends? Where's lilboo at for our gay advice?

#466 PlumeNoir   Ch'p is still a badass CAGiversary!   7191 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:26 AM

I'm too hairy for gay dudes w/ a 31-32" waist.

Plus most of those dudes love outdoor...things.

Outside of going to a beach on a hot day, outdoor activities ain't my thing.

And yes, I've comtemplated looking at gay profiles just to find new dude friends, as the ones I have currently are supreme douches or I'm humping their drunken fiances(only 1 and I feel bad about it, but SHE initiated it).

Would gay dudes looking for a date be OK w/ a straight using a dating service to look for friends? Where's lilboo at for our gay advice?

Yeah, no shit - whatever happened to Boo?

#467 manthing   etc, etc, etc, etc, CAGiversary!   18149 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:43 AM

I think I pissed him off when I bailed on our PSN share group when I sold my PS3.

Then again, he never cared about what we bought, just said w/e when the rest of our group made decisions.

Which were BAD decisons, like when we paid fr Rag Doll Kung Fu on release date.

:oops:

#468 Rocko   Hurm. CAGiversary!   38793 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:23 AM

Serious question: If I'm at a house party that has liquor and a whole bunch of under-21s (myself included) but I'm not drinking, can I be in legal trouble if the party is busted?

And friend of mine is having a party and the selection of people and location just screams problematic, so I kind of wanted to go and just hang out and drive people home because I guarantee shit is going to get out of hand, but I don't want to even bother if I could end up getting fucked somehow.

#469 Lyricsborn   Lives in the Shithole Boca Raton CAGiversary!   1953 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Lyricsborn

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:27 AM

As long as you don't provide the alcohol and your not the only person over 21 there you should be ok. But it really depends on the cops If they raid the place and are in a dick mood.

#470 darthbudge   The Real DB CAGiversary!   20047 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:34 AM

Serious question: If I'm at a house party that has liquor and a whole bunch of under-21s (myself included) but I'm not drinking, can I be in legal trouble if the party is busted?

And friend of mine is having a party and the selection of people and location just screams problematic, so I kind of wanted to go and just hang out and drive people home because I guarantee shit is going to get out of hand, but I don't want to even bother if I could end up getting fucked somehow.

Possibly. As far as I understand, there are two illegal parts when it comes to underage drinking. There is possession and there is consumption. If the party were to get busted and you hadn't been drinking, you could easily prove that by taking a breath test. Now if the cops happen to come in and see you holding a bottle or a glass (even if you weren't drinking) they could say that you had alcohol in your possession.

What I have seen when parties are busted is this: The cops go in, take everybody's license, separate out who is obviously intoxicated and who isn't. Asks who's place it is and who provided the alcohol. Someone (usually the over 21 person) says they purchased all the booze and so they either get a ticket or get arrested. At that point if people are being assholes, anyone who is under 21 and obviously intoxicated will be given a ticket. Everyone else will be told to get the hell out.

So I wouldn't be terribly worried about going to the party, but there is always a chance that you will get an asshole cop who says he saw you holding a drink and insists on giving you a ticket.

#471 munch   la tête de CAG CAGiversary!   19476 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:05 AM

Budget Budge, answering all of your legal questions since 2008.

#472 Number83   ¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ CAGiversary!   10526 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:47 AM

Morning, OTT.

#473 Maklershed   Feed me a stray cat CAGiversary!   34088 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:53 AM

:wave:

#474 manthing   etc, etc, etc, etc, CAGiversary!   18149 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 12:58 PM

You'll be fine, so long as it isn't where your residence. As someone who frequented many parties back in the day, I know for a fact the square won't get busted.

Hell, depending on the # of police sent to bust the party, you can run/hide from the police, get caught and not get a ticket. I know this from experience, b/c I never got an underage. In WI, getting an underage consumption ticket is points against your license AND your insurance will go up.

Wait, I take that back. That was back in the 90's in IA/IL/MN/WI. I don't know what the local/state laws are in FL.

Look Mak, 2 days in a row!!

:bouncy:

#475 Maklershed   Feed me a stray cat CAGiversary!   34088 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:09 PM

:whee:

I'd break out the whisky to celebrate if I weren't at work.

#476 SneakyPenguin   Agent of SHIELD CAGiversary!   16948 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

SneakyPenguin

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:36 PM

Mix it in with coffee and they'd be none the wiser.

#477 munch   la tête de CAG CAGiversary!   19476 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:42 PM

I like Spotify a lot. I'm not going to pay to have a mobile version, though.

#478 munch   la tête de CAG CAGiversary!   19476 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:21 PM

http://www.zeutch.co...-davidson-25628

#479 Lyricsborn   Lives in the Shithole Boca Raton CAGiversary!   1953 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Lyricsborn

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:23 PM

Hello OTT.

#480 Number83   ¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ CAGiversary!   10526 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:24 PM

What are we celebrating?!?!?