Rayman 3d (3ds) 24.99; Epic Mickey (wii) 23.99 @ Amazon

:)[quote name='gettinmoney662']How is your spelling so consistently horrible?[/QUOTE

Its My phone, stupid auto suggest thing when i type. Always fucks me up lol. Ex for my screen name as i did that on purpose

[quote name='Penguin1084']your phone is almost as dumb as the user.[/QUOTE]

Could be worst...

http://damnyouautocorrect.com/category/best-of-dyac/

[quote name='joeyshadows']Is epic fail micky the sequel to epic mickey?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's strictly the original game--the sequel would be called either: "Less-than-epic Mickey" or "2nd Epic Fail Mickey".

don't be too hard on him guys, it was a mildly funny autocorrect typo. doesn't mean he's retarded! the "heavily" rain thread was worse.. not only was there an autocorrect typo, but several posters kept calling the game heavily rain without knowing any better.

[quote name='sunghost']don't be too hard on him guys, it was a mildly funny autocorrect typo. doesn't mean he's retarded! the "heavily" rain thread was worse.. not only was there an autocorrect typo, but several posters kept calling the game heavily rain without knowing any better.[/QUOTE]
It is not just his thread title. Look at everything else he has posted. :roll:

I wouldn't say he is retarded(pretty mean). I would say he is probably a little 11 or 12 year old kid judging by his typing.

[quote name='juanawoman']It is not just his thread title. Look at everything else he has posted. :roll:

I wouldn't say he is retarded(pretty mean). I would say he is probably a little 11 or 12 year old kid judging by his typing.[/QUOTE]

Gee you are such a good pal ........

Can't even spell straight right. This disappoints me as being straight edge myself for over 6 years now.

Any how, these deals are shit. Come back with better deals please.

[quote name='jaredstorm']Can't even spell straight right. This disappoints me as being straight edge myself for over 6 years now.

Any how, these deals are shit. Come back with better deals please.[/QUOTE]
I think I am straight edge, save for the music style(just not me).

[quote name='jaredstorm']Can't even spell straight right. This disappoints me as being straight edge myself for over 6 years now.

Any how, these deals are shit. Come back with better deals please.[/QUOTE]

Ive said it a bunch of times in the past that i spelled my screen name like that on purpose. My other mistakes have come from my auto editing phone. Oh and in my op i never said these deals were "great" i said that they were not bad. Lol at people who get worked up over a deal they think is "shit" of you dont like it then dont post in the thread. There are people out there who might acually like these deals . We arent the only ones who view these boards

bread's done
Back