Humble Indie Bundle 3

ErezYehuda

CAGiversary!
Well, I was really surprised to find that nobody already posted it (though maybe I just missed it), but anyway, Humble Indie Bundle 3 has been released on http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/humblebundle.comthe Humble Bundle website.

Here's a list of the games, with descriptions in spoiler tags:
-Crayola Physics Deluxe (29.4 MB) -
"a 2D physics puzzle / sandbox game, in which you get to experience what it would be like if your drawings would be magically transformed into real physical objects."
-Cogs (82.2 MB) -
"...players build an incredible variety of machines from sliding tiles."
-VVVVVV (52.5 MB) -
"Unlike most platforming games, in VVVVVV the player is not able to jump, but instead can reverse the direction of gravity when standing on a surface, causing Captain Viridian to either fall upwards or downwards. The player utilizes this mechanic to traverse the game's environment and avoid various hazards, including stationary spikes and moving enemies."
-Hammerfight (20.5 MB) -
"In the physics based gameplay, the player swings large melee weapons and rely on centripetal force to give the object enough kinetic energy to destroy enemies."
-And Yet It Moves (49.6 MB) -
"... physics-based platform game in which players rotate the game world at will to solve challenging puzzles. Tilting the world turns walls into floors, slides into platforms, and stacks of rocks into dangerous hazards."

I felt that it should be posted here, since Humble Bundles have been here before. However, it technically requires a donation of at least one cent. If this makes it only appropriate for the sales forum, then I ask a mod to move it there.

P.S. I gave them a real amount. Consider doing so as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woot, puzzle games! Thanks for the link, they didn't send me an email for this one like they did with the frozenbyte bundle...
Also, I think this should be in the sales section, since paying 1 cent is being really cheap (imo.) At least give them $1, if anything.

Don't let those Linux guys make us look like chumps. Raise the average. It's still a deal.

And, really, what price would you put on quantitatively defining that PC gamers are more generous than Linux or Mac users?

Also, it looks like they are all redeemable on Steam, as well as Desura or a normal drm free download.

Humble Bundle 2 was just added to three. If you already bought it you get it. If you haven't you need to beat the average donation to unlock the second bundle (currently aorund 4-5 bucks).

bread's done
Back