Cloudy with a chance of meatballs x360 4.99 @ frys ymmv

Played this a while back with the girlfriend and it was actually a lot of fun. Too bad I'm on the east coast.

[quote name='ddp72984']Just picked this up along with Catherine, from the downers grove store. Perfect for the kids or girlfriend....or easy achievements...[/QUOTE]

Im Always amazed how people buy garbage games like avatar (reported to be the easiest 1000 score to get) and cheap movie tie ins for cheap achevment points (not saying you are doing it btw). The achevment score is a useless number that has no value. Now if you could cash them in (and trophy's for that matter) for prizes then they would be worth the trouble

[quote name='strait edge follower']Im Always amazed how people buy garbage games like avatar (reported to be the easiest 1000 score to get) and cheap movie tie ins for cheap achevment points (not saying you are doing it btw). The achevment score is a useless number that has no value. Now if you could cash them in (and trophy's for that matter) for prizes then they would be worth the trouble[/QUOTE]

I am always amazed at how you constantly misspell everything because of your "phone". :bs: :dunce: :bs: :dunce:

[quote name='strait edge follower']Im Always amazed how people buy garbage games like avatar (reported to be the easiest 1000 score to get) and cheap movie tie ins for cheap achevment points (not saying you are doing it btw). The achevment score is a useless number that has no value. Now if you could cash them in (and trophy's for that matter) for prizes then they would be worth the trouble[/QUOTE]

Well, its nice that you have something more fun to do with your life than accumulate achievements and trophies. Some of us don't.

:D[quote name='ryheeles']Played this a while back with the girlfriend and it was actually a lot of fun. Too bad I'm on the east coast.[/QUOTE]
agreed:):):):):):):):):)

bread's done
Back