God of War III for $14.99 at GameStop

Reiaze

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm thinking it's online only. This is the best deal I've seen on the title so far, but I'm new around here. The s/lowest shipping available with no promo codes brought it to just under $20 for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping for the black label, but I wouldn't be surprised if they just haven't changed the product picture yet.

Was this $15 too at NewEgg not too long ago? Btw, eventho it may say Greatest Hits, the red label can be removed and it looks like the original edition. No red box.

Hey new guy welcome to cag where you're backlog will grow lol. As for god of war wont used copys be discounted as well ? Mabye people looking for the black label one like the one i have can get it that way. God of war 3 kicks ass !

Can fellow CAG members kindly submit a price match to Amazon. I'd greatly appreciate it.
I'm hoping to pick up Medal of Honor that's on sale now for free shipping.

Thank You.

[quote name='cheapnpoor']Can fellow CAG members kindly submit a price match to Amazon. I'd greatly appreciate it.
I'm hoping to pick up Medal of Honor that's on sale now for free shipping.

Thank You.[/QUOTE]

I sent in 2 price matches to show that god of war 3 was on and offline for 14.99. I even sent them a link to show the price :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']...As for god of war wont used copys be discounted as well ? Mabye people looking for the black label one like the one i have can get it that way. God of war 3 kicks ass ![/QUOTE]

LOL to all you peeps complaining about GH vs black label! Anyway, as for your comment, used copies won't be discounted. Let's just say one of my closes friends works at Gamestop headquarters (based in Grapevine, Texas) & he told me last week the reason why GoW3's on sale is because the person in charge of inventory screwed the pooch on the GoW3 order when it originally came out thus, they have TONS of excess inventory & they're wanting to get rid of the new copy, that's all. And no, I won't mention my friend's name so don't accuse me of lying (I could care less if peeps believe me, haha). :cool:

[quote name='strait edge follower']Hey new guy welcome to cag where you're backlog will grow lol. As for god of war wont used copys be discounted as well ? Mabye people looking for the black label one like the one i have can get it that way. God of war 3 kicks ass ![/QUOTE]

Tell me about it. When I Joined CAG I only had about 6 games and beat them all. Now Im up to 28 games with 25 of them on Backlog. Now it has become an addiction to find the cheapest games and get them. Thanks alot guys!!!!

I really dont get the GH vs Black label stuff. Its the game that counts right? i actually think the Red case is kinda cool cause it makes the game standout.

[quote name='aots16']I really dont get the GH vs Black label stuff. Its the game that counts right? i actually think the Red case is kinda cool cause it makes the game standout.[/QUOTE]

I like the red case too. Should be see through red imo

[quote name='aots16']I really dont get the GH vs Black label stuff. Its the game that counts right? i actually think the Red case is kinda cool cause it makes the game standout.[/QUOTE]

As a game collector, I'd prefer that all my games be the original cover art and not the greatest hits. No complaint here, just wondering if anyone knew. I'll probably head over to game stop to see if I can pick one out in person.

Thanks OP, I must have missed the original poster of this deal. I unloaded my ultimate edition a few months back.. now it's time to pick it up again sealed.

[quote name='Npat12']Now Im up to 28 games with 25 of them on Backlog.[/QUOTE]

Get back to us when you have a minimum of three digits in your backlog number. You're a joke at this point.

Argh, no more games I promised myself but this is probably going to be the best price for a while. Going to price match at BB.

[quote name='Enuf']MOH can be had in the PCR 3 for $30 deal
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299770[/QUOTE]

Thanks Enuf for the link.
I want to pick up God of War III also, but that doesn't qualify for the deal.
Plus I can't find anything else I want.

[quote name='strait edge follower']My god of war 3 price match hasnt gone through yet.[/QUOTE]

I submitted a price match also. What did you enter for the shipping (I just left it blank)??? It if doesn't work, I'll just wait until black friday & hope both gamers will cheaper by then. :D

My local Gamestop (Copaigue) had a few copies of GOW3 behind the counter with a big piece of white paper with "$14.99" hand scrawled with a black sharpie on it. Sorry, I didn't notice black or red label (trying to return my 2 day old PSP bundle took all day w/ many emails, phones calls and even faxes to Texas, so I was kinda distracted).
Also don't want to play it right now as I'm halfway thru Dante and they look too similar for back-to-back play throughs.
Amazon still hasn't price-matched. TIV is $8.25.

[quote name='cheapnpoor']Thanks Enuf for the link.
I want to pick up God of War III also, but that doesn't qualify for the deal.
Plus I can't find anything else I want.

I submitted a price match also. What did you enter for the shipping (I just left it blank)??? It if doesn't work, I'll just wait until black friday & hope both gamers will cheaper by then. :D[/QUOTE]

I put 2.99 shipping. I sent amazon the url to the god of war 3 page on gamestop.com so leyes see what happens. I want every ps3 owner to enjoy this game like i did

bread's done
Back