GameStop Weekly AD 9/28-10/04

Royal High Knight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
133 (100%)
http://www.ebgames.com/weeklyad

It's that time of the week again. This week's deals aren't the worst but are far from good.

Noteables:

360 and PS3:

Mortal Kombat- $39.99
Transformers: Dark of The Moon- $39.99

DS:

Transformers: Dark of The Moon- $19.99

HNot much to say. Maybe the ds version of transformers can be a good flip to BB?
^Nevermind

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, some surprisingly good deals here. Definitely in for 007 Blood Stone. I would have been in for Goldeneye Wii before I heard about the PS3 version.

Debating picking up DJ Hero as well. I could use a second turntable and I don't have the first game.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Hahahaha, all links come up 404'd for me.[/QUOTE]
Ya me too but if you just go to gamestops website and click on weekly ad it will come up

Nice, Bloodstone for $10. I think I'll step into a GameStop against my will to pick one up. Unless Amazon matches before I go.

[quote name='icarusmight']Kind of a lazy post isn't it? "Here is the link, bye!" Could at least post about a couple of things on sale. I'm just sayin'.[/QUOTE]

sorry abou that. Im not good at doing individual items prices and for each system.

Sweet. I think I might pickup Blood Stone for the PS3 again. I owned it once before, but for $9.99 I will gladly play it again and maybe check out the multiplayer this time. I wonder if anyone is playing the multiplayer on PS3. Anyone know?

Hmmm, I could get Dungeon Siege 3 used for free , since its 34.99 and I could do the 50% trade bonus towards it.

Dunno if its worth it though, anyone know if it has an online pass or anything?

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Hmmm, I could get Dungeon Siege 3 used for free , since its 34.99 and I could do the 50% trade bonus towards it.

Dunno if its worth it though, anyone know if it has an online pass or anything?[/QUOTE]

i say hold out on that. Because of the 50% promo which ends Sunday I'm pretty sure GS will have a b2g1 in 1-2 weeks.

[quote name='foreinter']Is Bloodstone just $9.99?[/QUOTE]

Blood Stone, Goldeneye, Tony Hawk Shred and DJ Hero Turntable are all $10

game only on all 3 games.

[quote name='Wario64']Blood Stone, Goldeneye, Tony Hawk Shred and DJ Hero Turntable are all $10

game only on all 3 games.[/QUOTE]

Is goldeneye for the wii good. Will it bring back those n64 memories?

[quote name='Wario64']Blood Stone, Goldeneye, Tony Hawk Shred and DJ Hero Turntable are all $10

game only on all 3 games.[/QUOTE]

Game only for dj hero ? Well that kills the deal

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Is goldeneye for the wii good. Will it bring back those n64 memories?[/QUOTE]

You should wait for the ps3/360 versions comming out this fall. that will probibly drops in price fast like the wii version when they come out most likley

[quote name='strait edge follower']Game only for dj hero ? Well that kills the deal[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the turntable is on sale. When you hover it, it takes you to the bundle page.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Hmmm, I could get Dungeon Siege 3 used for free , since its 34.99 and I could do the 50% trade bonus towards it.

Dunno if its worth it though, anyone know if it has an online pass or anything?[/QUOTE]
There is no online pass with it

[quote name='strait edge follower']My link work fine[/QUOTE]

No, it doesn't, it's the affiliate link stuff that the site adds to it. Copy-paste it in plain-text, and it'll work.

[quote name='Punisher138']these prices must be instore only? When I click on Bloodstone it comes up 29.99[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing, but then clicked add to cart and it worked fine.

[quote name='Punisher138']these prices must be instore only? When I click on Bloodstone it comes up 29.99[/QUOTE]
For Blood Stone, if you try to pick up at store option, it says in store price is 9.99, so i would say yes this is in store only.

Anyone play Blood Stone and the prior game Quantom of Solace? how do they compare? I liked QoS.

Thinking about getting bloodstone but I got a 10 game backlog for my 360 and I just don't have the time to beat them all before gears 3 so I may pass. Wished this was the deal last week i would definetly bought it.

Blood Stone for $9.99 is pretty tempting...Should I get it (for either system) or just borrow the 360 version from my library for free?

Hmm... :whistle2:k

I'm also curious as to how Blood Stone compares to Quantum of Solace. I thought the latter was pretty lackluster, though I enjoyed the cover mechanics and the 1st-to-3rd-person perspective switching.

bread's done
Back