GFWL - Tinker for Free!!!!

Mr Dude65

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
Hey, just got an email from GFWL about the merge between Xbox.com and the marketplace, and it mentioned that new users could get the game Tinker for free. Just follow the link, and get the free download. I had to download and install the client first, but hey, a free game is a free game!

Link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...e-1000-9115-d804584109eb?uid=1738621&tid=7845

Don't know if it's for everyone, so post here if it works for you. Might have to get the email.

Thanks but I think this game has always been free. Its decently fun but inconvenient to have to launch the GFWL client every time. I've had it for some time now.

Yeah, I didn't know about it.

I appreciate the post.

Thanks!

[quote name='Mr Dude65']My bad guys. Just got into this PC gaming thing, and thought I was helping everyone get a deal. Sorry. Well, at least I made some people aware who weren't already![/QUOTE]

Good for people to know, but it's funny that Microsoft is trying to lure people to its (once again redone) service by giving away a game they were already giving away.

I didn't know about this game either. Thanks for the post. Gotta love free achievements...

[quote name='hlaalumaster9']Good for people to know, but it's funny that Microsoft is trying to lure people to its (once again redone) service by giving away a game they were already giving away.[/QUOTE]

..or just letting people know about it since not everyone keeps up with CAG. Go figure

Yeah i got the email early today and decided to try it, ugh the annoying install of 4 diffrent programs that all seem to run int he background no matter what after there installed, then the game was buggy as well giving me a random acheievment for somethoing i didnt do lol

This game is hard as balls. I was screwing up doing each level even with a video step by step! Seriously HARDEST 200/200 EVER. Even with the Video Guide!

They gave this away free during one of their many abortive attempts to make it like Xbox Live. Made some good headway before plowing into the usual sticking point.

I didn't know about it either, but got the same email yesterday. They definitely billed it like it was a new thing so don't feel bad OP. So I'm guessing it has achievements too? At least if it does that's a plus.

[quote name='JKSonic']I didn't know about it either, but got the same email yesterday. They definitely billed it like it was a new thing so don't feel bad OP. So I'm guessing it has achievements too? At least if it does that's a plus.[/QUOTE]

Yes 200/200

I totally was going to get on here, and say something rude about how this game has been always been free, and that you should pay attention. But then I read all the nice posts, and thought to myself, you know, I don't have to be a dick.

[quote name='TravistyOJ']I totally was going to get on here, and say something rude about how this game has been always been free, and that you should pay attention. But then I read all the nice posts, and thought to myself, you know, I don't have to be a dick.[/QUOTE]

Lol! Thanks man! I appreciate all of the posts everyone made. It made me feel like I wasn't out of the loop just yet. Thanks again, and I'm glad I could help some people out!

There is a section on these forums for free stuff. This is the deals section.

Now if the game were .1 cent then that would be a deal, but free is well, free. I wouldnt have thought that was so hard to figure out.

[quote name='gargus']There is a section on these forums for free stuff. This is the deals section.

Now if the game were .1 cent then that would be a deal, but free is well, free. I wouldnt have thought that was so hard to figure out.[/QUOTE]

come on, seriously man? A lot of people dont check the freebie forum, so posting free games or whatnot here helps a bunch of people out.

[quote name='Brother Daz']come on, seriously man? A lot of people dont check the freebie forum, so posting free games or whatnot here helps a bunch of people out.[/QUOTE]

I've learned to just ignore him. He's one of those assholes who will never be pleased, even if you do exactly as they want. He just likes to bitch. If he's really got such a problem with this thread, he can take it up with a mod. Otherwise, he's just blowing smoke.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']I've learned to just ignore him. He's one of those assholes who will never be pleased, even if you do exactly as they want. He just likes to bitch. If he's really got such a problem with this thread, he can take it up with a mod. Otherwise, he's just blowing smoke.[/QUOTE]

He's got PSN in his sig, he is already mad as it is. It's up to a Mod to move it if they want to, not really a big deal just giving people a heads up and while we're at it you can get GAMEROOM free too on there.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Game-Room/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8044d530901

bread's done
Back