271 (100%)
PS3 | USED - Madden NFL 11

PS3 | USED - NCAA Football 11

EDIT: My bad. Looks like it isn't free shipping
Standard shipping is $2.98

142550p.jpg
142315p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up biting. Came out to $4.27 after my discount and a reward cert I had. Its supposed to come with the online code and if I dont like it, Amazon is still giving $11 for it. Win Win situation. :)

[quote name='Lyricsborn']And a year from now Madden 12 will be the same price.[/QUOTE]

Obvious man says obvious things. Your point is what?

[quote name='Lyricsborn']And a year from now Madden 12 will be the same price.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what that means? In a few years from now the ps4 will be the same price as the ps3. With your mindset you will always be waiting for the next thing and never actually play a game...

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Isn't that the true definition of a CAG[/QUOTE]

Well if you never actually play the games then you aren't much of a cheap ass Gamer....

[quote name='iwannadie']Well if you never actually play the games then you aren't much of a cheap ass Gamer....[/QUOTE]

Think your missing the point, but whatever if you want to continue this conversation just PM me. No need spamming a thread.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Think your missing the point, but whatever if you want to continue this conversation just PM me. No need spamming a thread.[/QUOTE]

I'll sell you my copy of Madden 06 for 4 bucks shipped. Now there's a deal, and you get to play a game!

And a year from then, Madden 13 will be the same price. And then a year from then, Madden 14 will be the same price.

Obviously, people should never buy a Madden game since the next one in the series will just drop to the same price a year later anyways.

Thanks OP. I had been looking for a good deal on these since I found out there were not any online requirements for the trophies. Plus, since I am a Gator grad, getting a pristine case from Gamefly is much better than trying to eventually find a good used case from Gamestop later.

Oh every title in every genre does incremental updates now. Hardly anyone is breaking ground. Look at assassins creed, Bioshock, dragon age, rock band, gears of war, halo, and the list goes on.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Oh every title in every genre does incremental updates now. Hardly anyone is breaking ground. Look at assassins creed, Bioshock, dragon age, rock band, gears of war, halo, and the list goes on.[/QUOTE]
Dragon Age 2 is VERY different from the first one. You are really grasping for that one.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Well it's the same game with a roster update.[/QUOTE]

Well yeah if you don't spend more than an hour with the game, it will seem that way.

bread's done
Back