Persona 2: Innocent Sin now available for pre order at Gamestop!

Progamer665

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Release date is 9/20/2011

The preorder bonus is a mini sound track.

Pre-Order Persona 2: Innocent Sin with GameStop and receive a Mini Soundtrack!

Mini-Soundtrack CD featuring 10 tracks of music. Much like the new PSP system remake offers fans a chance to choose ingame between a remixed or original soundtrack,the tracks fall into multiple categories: remixes, music from the original PlayStation game, special arrangements, and even a previously unreleased song.

Link

This has been pre-orderable on amazon for a while, and for the love of God, fix the typo in the title!

Also it looks like they are releasing it in the same format as Persona 1 on PSP. It looks like all the copies will be boxed with the soundtrack as a pseudo special edition, so it doesn't seem to be a pre-order thing.

HORO HORO HORO HORO!

... Ahem.

It's funny because the other day, when I searched this on Amazon, it didn't appear in the results; all that popped up was the Japanese import version. I had to go to the official home page and click on the pre-order link there to find it.

This has been availble for pre-order for about 3 weeks now at GS. My friend pre-ordered it on the 11th, I pre-ordered it on the 21st.

[quote name='MinatoKun']Peeeeersoooona! I love Persona :3 does this mean PSP will get Eternal Punishment now too?[/QUOTE]
It wasn't made over in Japan, and from what I read, I don't think Innocent Sin sold up to expectations. It could still happen since the PSP is selling well overseas, but chances for Eternal Punishment are slim.

I might have to preorder this one since I preordered Persona when it was re-released on the PSP.

I never had the money to buy Persona 2: Eternal Punishment or Breath of Fire IV when they were released on the original Playstation at Gamestops.

The only problem is I might not get around to playing this/finishing it before it price drops to half the current price like Persona did.

Perona?! Its Persona! :whee: :whee:
release+the+kraken+futurama.jpg

[quote name='Progamer665']Release date is 9/20/2011

The preorder bonus is a mini sound track.

Pre-Order Persona 2: Innocent Sin with GameStop and receive a Mini Soundtrack!

Mini-Soundtrack CD featuring 10 tracks of music. Much like the new PSP system remake offers fans a chance to choose ingame between a remixed or original soundtrack,the tracks fall into multiple categories: remixes, music from the original PlayStation game, special arrangements, and even a previously unreleased song.

Link[/QUOTE]

MSRP is not a deal and incase you didnt notice, this section is called the deals section.

[quote name='gargus']MSRP is not a deal and incase you didnt notice, this section is called the deals section.[/QUOTE]

Not this motherfucker again...

Hes right, it isnt a deal since it cant be hoarded for measly profit while screwing over anyone who actually wants it.

Either way, im pre-ordering one ^_^. Thanks TC (Aside from the hilariously mispelled name)

[quote name='gargus']MSRP is not a deal and incase you didnt notice, this section is called the deals section.[/QUOTE]

I have to know before I leave this site... what is your deal, exactly? On the deals page you always bitch about MSRP, and not even in a clever way, you always just say some variant of "I thought this was the deals section" and then run away, only to pop up on the next MSRP thread acting like we hadn't heard your clever put-down before.

The only time I'm not seeing you post about MSRP deals all you can talk about is how much you hate things. Seriously, I don't think I've EVER seen you say anything positive once and I'm sure your post history would back me up. So what gives, you have one of the social disorders, or are you just a grizzled old man?

[quote name='iamsmart']I have to know before I leave this site... what is your deal, exactly? On the deals page you always bitch about MSRP, and not even in a clever way, you always just say some variant of "I thought this was the deals section" and then run away, only to pop up on the next MSRP thread acting like we hadn't heard your clever put-down before.

The only time I'm not seeing you post about MSRP deals all you can talk about is how much you hate things. Seriously, I don't think I've EVER seen you say anything positive once and I'm sure your post history would back me up. So what gives, you have one of the social disorders, or are you just a grizzled old man?[/QUOTE]

LoL. Welcome to Internet message boards, were you get burned if you say something wrong, and since everybody's annonymous, people complain and are negative. I think many people who post on the Internet have depression. That explains the negativity.

gargus may be rude, but he's right... A preorder for MSRP may be interesting and helpful, but it's not a deal. General info about game releases should be in Shopping Discussion or General Gaming.

[quote name='Zaku77']...
Also it looks like they are releasing it in the same format as Persona 1 on PSP. It looks like all the copies will be boxed with the soundtrack as a pseudo special edition, so it doesn't seem to be a pre-order thing.[/QUOTE]

^^ hoping that's true, 'cuz that opens up other vendors; eg, newegg.
so we can maybe (nervously) wait for a price drop? is there any way to know for sure?

btw, this is available from overstock.com for $36.44:
http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movi...n-Megami-Tensei-By-Atlus/5984464/product.html
when i asked the CSR about a pre-order bonus, she said there was none. but maybe she didn't know.

pre-ordered mine awhile ago for $37.99 when it was in my gold box and just checked to make sure it has the pre-order and it does so im all good

glad it will look good next to persona 1 and persona 3 UK LE when i get that one

[quote name='ivana89']^^ hoping that's true, 'cuz that opens up other vendors; eg, newegg.
so we can maybe (nervously) wait for a price drop? is there any way to know for sure?

btw, this is available from overstock.com for $36.44:
http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movi...n-Megami-Tensei-By-Atlus/5984464/product.html
when i asked the CSR about a pre-order bonus, she said there was none. but maybe she didn't know.[/QUOTE]

Every picture I've seen shows the boxed version. Persona 1 was only released that way as well (to my knowledge) so I think you're all set.

[quote name='Raye']HORO HORO HORO HORO!

... Ahem.

[/QUOTE]

Well played.

How is this one compared to the first? Wasn't much of a fan when it came to that one, but all I keep reading about is how great the series is.

I've often thought about giving this series a go. Any reason to go with the original releases over these PSP releases?

99147-004-FCC3C09C.jpg

edit: oh damn, someone fixed the title while I was posting.

i have one, but dont wanna open it as its sealed
may try to buy a cheap used copy or borrow one from and friend
wanna lay 1 b4 2 drops

bread's done
Back