GGT 131 Has got dat ice cold water, and it's only $1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cosplay pictures:

BBHood_Dante_Stickup.jpg

TeddyCosplay.jpg

Persona4_GroupShot1.jpg

Persona4_GroupShot2.jpg

I'll probably end up with some more, but in most where I appear I didn't give my camera to someone to snap a couple shots. But I think someone will probably post pictures from those so I'll hopefully get some (mainly the one with other Darkstalkers and one which was just for Girls with Weapons).

[quote name='Indignate']Matt Damon?[/QUOTE]

Yes. And then maybe a girl cosplaying as Drew Barrymore will help me save humanity

[quote name='whoknows']Only if he looks like Kayo Police[/QUOTE]

Good answer.

Bleach: Soul Resurreccion sounds horrible. I can't wait till it goes on sale so I can buy it. Just like Sengoku Basara.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Sengoku Basara is actually a good game though.[/QUOTE]

I haven't tried it yet, aside from the demo. It's just sitting there all shrinkwrapped up. I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']Infinite Undiscovery is a amazing game[/QUOTE]

It sure is.

Crap, I'm going to have to tone down my October preorder game list. Didn't realize so much shit was dropping that month...

So I go to turn on my PS3 to peep some PSN shit, and behold, my Dual Shock 3 doesn't turn on. Plug it in, red lights don't come on, damn thing doesn't work at all.

Yay. And that's my only PS3 controller that's not a stick. Guess I'll be using a Dual Shock 2 via Pelican adapter for a while.

I'll cosplay as Shinji from NGE and I'll walk around with spunk in my hand.

Today's the first day in a new semester for me, so yay. After I finish I'm going to play some Vanquish and wait for the mail to come so I canplay Catherine.

:lol: for some stupid reason I have the urge to play MvC3 now that I no longer own it.
oh, and eff you ggt game night, i sold UT3 this morning. fuck that game. even the mods couldn't save it... i was bored by the third level at best.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Aww, now you won't be able to play with us, Frosty :([/QUOTE]

I really miss watching the cards fuck.

---

vvvvvv is starting to piss me off. i don't know how to get to the last area at the moment. :3

also, I don't like the arkham city costumes. the batman beyond one is too steroid jacked (it's just painted over the normal model) to be true to the character and the animated series one ... well, it just looks like a bad render to me that will stick out like a sore thumb in the game. disappointed with these, just as I am with Robin.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I really miss watching the cards fuck.

---

also, I don't like the arkham city costumes. the batman beyond one is too steroid jacked (it's just painted over the normal model) to be true to the character and the animated series one ... well, it just looks like a bad render to me that will stick out like a sore thumb in the game. disappointed with these, just as I am with Robin.[/QUOTE]
I miss watching the cards fuck, too. :cry: We should all get together and play something.

Well the Beyond one isn't supposed to be Terry from the show, it's supposed to be Bruce when he first tried out the suit. I think the Animated series suit looks the best! Just gorgeous. Why are you disappointed with Robin? I think they did a good job of blending Damian with Tim and making him look like he fits in with the rest of the AA/AC universe. Also, I know you're on media blackout, but how do you feel about the open enviornment bits in AC? I saw some gameplay of it last night and it was a good bit different than I thought.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I miss watching the cards fuck, too. :cry: We should all get together and play something.

Well the Beyond one isn't supposed to be Terry from the show, it's supposed to be Bruce when he first tried out the suit. I think the Animated series suit looks the best! Just gorgeous. Why are you disappointed with Robin? I think they did a good job of blending Damian with Tim and making him look like he fits in with the rest of the AA/AC universe. Also, I know you're on media blackout, but how do you feel about the open enviornment bits in AC? I saw some gameplay of it last night and it was a good bit different than I thought.[/QUOTE]

I'd much prefer TAS costume take on the same way that they tried with the Batman Beyond suit.

Robin is like... I'm used to him being more of a teen than an adult on steroids with a space marine haircut. I dunno, it seemed like someone liked Chris O'Donnell as Robin in the Schumaker films waaaaay too much.
The only thing I've seen about Arkham City in any form was the penguin trailer. So I couldn't comment on the open environment bits.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'd much prefer TAS costume take on the same way that they tried with the Batman Beyond suit.

Robin is like... I'm used to him being more of a teen than an adult on steroids with a space marine haircut. I dunno, it seemed like someone liked Chris O'Donnell as Robin in the Schumaker films waaaaay too much.[/QUOTE]
I see your point about TAS, I still love it, though.

He isn't an adult, he's only 16ish in this. I don't see him looking like an adult at all. He's just Tim Drake with Damian Wayne's haircut. I can see how you think he looks like Chris O'Donnell now since you're someone that doesn't delve into the deeper Batman stuff. I wish I could wash the Chris O'Donnell from your mind so you could better enjoy him in this game, my friend. :cry:

You know what? I'm beginning to think that some of these costumes may be just unlock codes and not actually DLC. Especially the Toy R Us one, since it comes with an action figure.

[quote name='ihadFG']Lollipop Chainsaw coming to the US? Yes please.[/QUOTE]

It's going to be a amazing game, just like Final Fight Revenge

I think I've found another cosplay I want to work on for next year in addition to Sakura's dress costume from SSF4, and it's one which will really push me (which is why I think it'll be fun):

reco01_1280.jpg

reco02_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='icebeast']I think I've found another cosplay I want to work on for next year in addition to Sakura's dress costume from SSF4, and it's one which will really push me (which is why I think it'll be fun):

[/QUOTE]

She has a pretty large rack. Will you be incorporating that into your design? :bouncy:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']She has a pretty large rack. Will you be incorporating that into your design? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Haha, ya I'm going to have to figure out something for that (namely the side boob being the biggest problem). I think I can perhaps show the side of my own chest and then pad the inside of the chest area to make it look like the skin continues, but that is going to take some experimentation for what to do for the bust area, obviously I'll never be able to make it look exactly like that but hopefully I can figure it out.

I mean even on a real girl you probably wouldn't cut the side in all that close in around the bust since that would make the edge dangerously close the the nipple area, and if I have to I can just make it look like it goes out to the side and the breast is fully covered if I can't figure out a way to make it look decent. There is also the logistical problem of support for what I'm going to pad the bust area with, since a conventional bra isn't going to work in this case since it would show (since there is no side or back to her shirt).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back