Newegg EA Sports Active 2.0 Bundle(Wii, PS3) $20, NFL Training Camp(Wii) $17 FS

Thanks for the heads-up! I'm in for an open box Active 2.0 since I needed a second set anyway.

Also, are your links some kind of affiliate link of yours? I keep getting an 'anrdroezrs.net' website when I click on your links. I closed the tabs and just went there using the CAG front page affiliate link instead (gotta make sure to fund CAG ;D)

EDIT: Eh, actually, I'm gonna pass on the open boxed one. I can't tell if it was just opened, partially used and returned, etc. from the website. Gently used games I'm fine with, but this involves sweat :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NeoGutsman']Also, are your links some kind of affiliate link of yours? I keep getting an 'anrdroezrs.net' website when I click on your links.[/QUOTE]
Nope. It gets added automatically I think.

[quote name='lorne']Nope. It gets added automatically I think.[/QUOTE]

Ah, gotcha. I forgot that sometimes the auto-affiliation script borks sometimes. Anyway, thanks again for the links.

I own EA Sports Active 2.0 for the Wii and I love it. I started off with the 3-week program and by the time I was done I lost a belt size! The programs gently ramp up over time and there's terrific variety in each workout. The only annoyance with the Wii version is that you need to move the Remote or tap a button once in a while when you're doing an exercise that doesn't require it (push-ups or stretches for example), otherwise the Wii loses sync with it and the program gives you a popup message. This is a function more of the Wii than this program, so don't let that stop you. I got used to it.

Anyway, great program and well worth the money.

Too bad they don't have the PS3 version of NFL Training camp. Might still get the Wii version. Anyone know if the sensors are compatible with the PS3 version, since I already have Active 2?

i picked up Active 2 (PS3) at walmart last week for $25 (YMMV as the website currently shows it for $31), but now i wish i wouldve waited...only used it once so far LOL

[quote name='TheLongshot']Too bad they don't have the PS3 version of NFL Training camp. Might still get the Wii version. Anyone know if the sensors are compatible with the PS3 version, since I already have Active 2?[/QUOTE]
NFL Training camp was only made for the Wii.

Active was for all 3 systems.

Anyone know if the heart monitor is portable can I use it if for jogging?

Edit: I mean is it of good quality?

Definitely a cheap alternative to the gym, I used to have it for 360 but doesn't work well with the Kinect placement in my room. I did the "hard" exercise the first night and could barely walk the next day at my office.

[quote name='NeoGutsman']EDIT: Eh, actually, I'm gonna pass on the open boxed one. I can't tell if it was just opened, partially used and returned, etc. from the website. Gently used games I'm fine with, but this involves sweat :p[/QUOTE]

Good call. "Open Box" says it MAY OR MAY NOT include all accessories, and anything missing will not be refunded or replaced even if it is required to play the game. Which means... it's probably the game only with no heart monitor.

I've been interested in picking this up for a little while now, but I swear I've seen it at this price before, at least for the Wii anyway. It's $20.02 for Wii on Amazon for those interested.

Got it for $20 back in February when TRU had it for that price. I highly recommend it. Its a great workout. I have it on the PS3.

Only negative is that the batteries ran out before I finished the program, so it may be wise to invest in some AAA rechargeable batteries.

I ran the 3-week program without any kind of battery issues (I used the enclosed batteries). It may be that they included "starter" batteries with just enough power to run for a short time. I know lots of companies do this to keep costs down.

Ok, so I know nothing of these games...I went to K-Mart yesterday and they had EA Sports Active: More Workouts for $9.99...and it's obviously for the first game, but I would assume that it would be compatible with the equipment from the 2.0 version, as well, right? I was thinking about getting both and making a small bundle for my wife for Christmas.

bread's done
Back