Am I a Moderator?

I am still laughing

laughing.gif

[quote name='gaelan']I can view the Moderator Lounge and see all the nice things being written in there. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I just noticed it on the main forums page, I didn't read anything. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I just noticed it on the main page, I didn't read anything. :lol:[/QUOTE]

you should...quite interesting.

[quote name='gaelan']you should...quite interesting.[/QUOTE]
Who's to say reading it won't become a bannable offense?

I don't think it should be - I mean, we weren't the ones who made it publicly viewable - but who knows?

[quote name='Cornfedwb']I'd say it's very interesting.. nice to know our moderators are busy scamming Walmart. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yup :puke:

Cheapy mentioned that there still might be some bugs in this new website. YOu should report it to him or Defender.

EDIT: After reading some of the posts, I think its a prank. Although I really dont care either way. I did a search and my name wasnt mentioned so I lost interested. Jimmymac was mentioned though....

Wow.... talk about unfunny april fools jokes...

People are still falling for the Wind Waker remake... I think this could really come back and bite people in the ass. "I saw you were gunna rip people off, i dont trust you"

"It was a joke dipshit"

"You're just saying that so I'll trade with you"

I see how its kinda funny... but I don't think it was smart.

lol.... alright, so I'm a sucker. Hahahahahaha

This is funny. Notice a ton of posts created yesterday, obviously for this joke.

lol

Are you really so sure it's fake?

Some of the threads fit perfectly with how the mods have acted publicly before. Look at the ones about the OTTs, for example.

If it is an April Fool's joke, though, they've fucked themselves over in the process. Especially as far as the trading goes.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Are you really so sure it's fake?

Some of the threads fit perfectly with how the mods have acted publicly before. Look at the ones about the OTTs, for example.[/QUOTE]

considering cheapy keeps editing my op...yes

ok i guess that moderator lounge is fake since now they are bragging about the walmart scam? Hipocrits lol. Anyway that $20 game board fee idea in there is scary even if this is an elaborate April fools joke.

The April fools joke thread with cheapy saying he won't have time till the afternoon to do a joke is to throw us off.

The secret mod only deals forum idea is scary also. I don't think I could sleep at night knowing there were secret deals that I wasn't exploiting.

This is just wrong. I got a PM from the mods that I am not allowed to read the secret forum and if I do again I will be banned.

That's not funny at all.

[quote name='Santurio']This is just wrong. I got a PM from the mods that I am not allowed to read the secret forum and if I do again I will be banned.

That's not funny at all.[/QUOTE]
If this is a joke - and I probably am wrong in thinking that it isn't - they're carrying it too far.

how could they only have 2 pages?

and I wasn't able to see the forum yesterday

it seems like a lot of people were not able to since people are only talking about it now, and the topics were not showing up on the main page.

And why would cheapyd buy 100 psp's? :eek:

[quote name='scuba']how could they only have 2 pages?

and I wasn't able to see the forum yesterday

it seems like a lot of people were not able to since people are only talking about it now, and the topics were not showing up on the main page.

And why would cheapyd buy 100 psp's? :eek:[/QUOTE]

I guess they use AIM instead of filling up the board.

That was Defender, not Cheapy. ;)

[quote name='Santurio']This is just wrong. I got a PM from the mods that I am not allowed to read the secret forum and if I do again I will be banned.

That's not funny at all.[/QUOTE]

your right thats not funny...wait...yes it is

:rofl:

[quote name='gaelan']your right thats not funny...wait...yes it is

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

defender is editing everyone's posts.

Last edited by defender : Today at 10:14 AM.

[quote name='masha']defender is editing everyone's posts.

Last edited by defender : Today at 10:14 AM.[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha IT'S CHAOS! ANARCHY!!!!!!!1

WooHoo! I am because I have all ready hoarded 3000 PSP's. If anyone wants one, $1000 a piece with guaranteed delivery by Christmas 2009.

[quote name='evilmax17']Hahahahaha IT'S CHAOS! ANARCHY!!!!!!!1[/QUOTE]

It seems defender's gone on the offensive (ahem).

Seriously that is so funny, they even got Cornfed. Ya didn't get this horse though, sorry, better luck next year. Although I will admit the mass confusion, and my lack of sleep left me befuddled reading this thread, until I read the actual "moderators lounge" board and then all I could think was "brilliant" my horseshoes off to you guys for a quality joke.

[quote name='masha']defender is editing everyone's posts.

Last edited by defender : Today at 10:14 AM.[/QUOTE]

The culling of the weak has begun.
Now begins the second age of the Mr. Defender regime.
You all have a front row seat for the coup d'etat.

[quote name='gaelan']your right thats not funny...wait...yes it is

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Actually it is!!!
But I didn't write that, it was edited by Defender.

[quote name='JSweeney']The culling of the weak has begun.
Now begins the second age of the Mr. Defender regime.
You all have a front row seat for the coup d'etat.[/QUOTE]

Man, forget that. He would be an evil tyrant. :lol:

bread's done
Back