GOG Weekend Deal - Might & Magic Universe Games - 40/50% Off

cheapo72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (100%)

Through Monday, August 8 at 11:59 p.m. EDT, GOG and Ubisoft are offering a host of classic developer New World Computing's finest. Their many Might & Magic RPGs and Heroes of Might & Magic strategy games are available for a 40% discount. If you buy/complete the whole pack, that discount is raised to a sizable 50% off.

[Promo Page]

Heroes of Might & Magic $4.99 / $5.99
Heroes of Might & Magic II: Gold $4.99 / $5.99 [DOS version, includes The Price of Loyalty expansion]
Heroes of Might & Magic III: Complete $4.99 / $5.99 [includes Blade of Armageddon & The Shadow of Death expansions]
Heroes of Might & Magic Chronicles $4.99 / $5.99 [includes all 8 chapters of the Chronicles]
Heroes of Might & Magic IV: Complete $4.99 / $5.99 [includes The Gathering Storm and Winds of War expansions]
Might & Magic 6-Pack: Limited Edition $4.99 / $5.99 [includes Might & Magic I-VI & Swords of Xeen]
Might & Magic VII: For Blood and Honor $2.99 / $3.59
Might & Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer $2.99 / $3.59

Mobygames:
Heroes of Might & Magic (81)
Heroes of Might & Magic II: The Succession Wars (85)
Heroes of Might & Magic II: The Price of Loyalty (4.0/5)
Heroes of Might & Magic III: The Restoration of Erathia (89)
Heroes of Might & Magic III: Armageddon's Blade (82)
Heroes of Might & Magic III: The Shadow of Death (78)
Heroes of Might & Magic IV (83)
Heroes of Might & Magic IV: The Gathering Storm (68)
Heroes of Might & Magic IV: The Winds of War (69)
Heroes Chronicles: Warlords of the Wastelands (59)
Heroes Chronicles: Conquest of the Underworld (61)
Heroes Chronicles: Masters of the Elements (3.4/5)
Heroes Chronicles: Clash of the Dragons (3.1/5)
Might & Magic: Book I (3.5/5)
Might & Magic II: Gates to Another World (3.5/5)
Might & Magic III: Isles of Terra (3.8/5)
Might & Magic IV: Clouds of Xeen (3.9/5)
Might & Magic V: Darkside of Xeen (3.8/5)
Swords of Xeen (3.7/5)
Might & Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven (82)
Might & Magic VII: For Blood and Honor (74)
Might & Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer (60)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet action! Will be picking up Heroes 3 to have a tasty no-DRM copy, and honestly because I feel that game to be timeless as far as turn based strategy goes~

I remember playing Might and Magic long time ago. So what the deal with the Might and magic limited edtion 6 pack supposed to include the first 6 games. If i got thie limited edtion 6 pack what would i be missing to have the whole series with all the bells and whistles

Well, the 40% / 50% split is better than the usual individual game / pack discount differential they have...

Too broke for these right now, though. Oh well.

sweet jesus

The chronicles are pricey in media format, and some you won't find, having all of them for 5.99 is too much .... good lord I know I paid for quite a some just to get my hands on the CDs.

I love GoG....

I spent a ridiculous amount of time with M&M RPGs back in the day and I'm really tempted to play them all again.

Oh god...f**k it. I am going to just go ahead and take the plunge and get MM6,MM7 and MM8.

I loved those games back in the day and as long as I am there I'll pick up Arcanum.

I've tried to hold off on gog with the console backlog I've got but damn man I dont think I can hold off anymore. :hot:

[quote name='punkmaggit']Debating on getting Heroes 2 & 4 as I already have 3 (best of all IMO).[/QUOTE]
If you loved III (and who wouldn't), don't leave Chronicles out of that decision. It's essentially several new & interconnected campaigns in III's engine.

[quote name='averageguy']...If i got thie limited edtion 6 pack what would i be missing to have the whole series with all the bells and whistles[/QUOTE]

You'd only be missing VII and VIII (which are also on sale), as well as the final M&M IX (which used a different engine than the previous three). Even the stand-alone Swords of Xeen is in that pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cheapo72']If you loved III (and who wouldn't), don't leave Chronicles out of that decision. It's essentially several new & interconnected campaigns in III's engine.

[/QUOTE]

I second this, there is actually some continuation with what's in Chronicles that flows into ... can't remember if it's 4 or 5... I'm thinking 4.

Final hour bump. I also want to note the HoMM III HD patch which allows for much higher resolutions, as well as some UI improvements like allowing more entries to be shown on your now-larger town/hero management bar.

cheapo72, big thanks for the link to the HD patch, and really all the other links - extremely helpful stuff.

bread's done
Back