Thor-God of Thunder -19.99 Walmart

I think I saw the 360 version at Wal-Mart the other day. I wasn't about to get it, but I did make a note of it.

$10 or bust, this is the weakest of the recent movie superhero licensed games. Captain America and Green Lantern are much better

[quote name='Jcaugustine']The Wii version (believe it or not) is actually the better version to get over PS3/360.[/QUOTE]

From what I've heard, the DS version is the best Thor. It's one of those Wayforward 2D side-scroller games. That's the one I'm waiting for.

Which will get to 10 $ first ? Thor of war or green lanturd ? Man thor is so very bad. It you want a good action game for 10 bucks or so get darksiders, bayonetta or dantes inferno. Heck you can get the amazing god of war 3 for 14 right now. I advise my fellow bargin hunters here to stay away from this game

I'll wait for it to hit $10 too. Unless it is the DS game, I'd pay $20 for it.

Well, maybe. I could flip it at Best Buy with the extra 40% and make it back so I may bite.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kiwimonster']Hmm I may just pick this up so I can have more 3D games just to play around with.[/QUOTE]
Best 3D game I have played so far is Killzone 3 but I can't wait to play some Uncharted 3 in 3D

Love Marvel, loved the movie, but based on the reviews this game is such a POS they would need to pay me $20 to pick it up and even then I'd have second thoughts. I can't believe it took this long to drop.

[quote name='kiwimonster']Hmm I may just pick this up so I can have more 3D games just to play around with.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='windsmere']Best 3D game I have played so far is Killzone 3 but I can't wait to play some Uncharted 3 in 3D[/QUOTE]

The 3D in Captain America is REALLY REALLY REALLY bad. I can only imagine that Thor uses the same approach.

(killzone 3D is the best I've seen so far)

[quote name='snatcher33']Is this in store only?[/QUOTE]

I'd say yes since the website shows it as $29.96 or something.

I saw the Wii version for $19.96 yesterday. I didn't think to check the ps3 price because I've already got the platinum for this game.

I played the ps3 version. It's horrid. I couldn't even finish it. Not worth $20. Maybe $10 at most. If you need a comic movie fix, get Captain America or Green Lantern. Cap is the best of the bunch and a ton of fun to earn platinum on.

Just my $.02 .

Yeah, don't get this,lol. I was looking for an easy cheap super hero plat, i chose the wrong one. Thor is so hard, get Capn America or Green Lantern instead! or wait out for Batman AC which will be guaranteed awesome(i hope!)

This title and Duke Nukem Forever has to be the 2 fastest price droppings of 2011.

edit: IGN gave it a score of 3 out of 10. and the video review quote, "This game sucks, and you shouldn't play it." end of story.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back