Clive Barker's Jericho on XB360 for $5.82 shipped @ Amazon

DO IT. I loved this game. Played through it twice.

The game certainly didn't deserve the hate it got.

wasnt a bad game. I still play from time to time. it is a unique fps at times. being able to change to totally different squad mates at time is nice.

Could be a good filler if you need to hit $25 for the free shipping. It seems to be cheap at a lot of places. Will keep it in mind. Thanks OP.

This had to be one of the most linear games I've EVER played. Other than that, it was a pretty good game. Although I do have to say one thing...
I thought it was sad at the end when Cole and Jones died.

I bought this from Amazon for about the same price the last time it was mentioned on CAG last year (Sept.2010) and I don't regret it one bit. It was $4.99 new that time.

Also: I haven't tried it yet :)

Not really interested in this. would be a lot easier to bite if there wasn't a special edition floating around.

msrp $10 so not an incredible discount. worth a rent and see if amazon has more than a 10 cent trade in value.

[quote name='Kerig']I bought this from Amazon for about the same price the last time it was mentioned on CAG last year (Sept.2010) and I don't regret it one bit. It was $4.99 new that time.

Also: I haven't tried it yet :)[/QUOTE]

Same, except I beat it and even got the 1000/1000, and I never get those.

I started an amazon prime deals thread a long time ago and all of these games have been around these prices for almost a year. You just need to go to amazon and search games with the "priced low to high" option on.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Pretty much any game is worth this price in my book. I heard it wasn't that bad. Only on Xbox 360, though.

http://www.amazon.com/Clive-Barkers..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1312652978&sr=1-1[/QUOTE]

I thought any game was worth 5 dollars until I played alone in the dark for the 360. That game is terrible. I'm not exaggerating when I say they should pay you to play it. There is a driving level that is damn near impossible.

bread's done
Back