Wii w/ Mario Kart Wii now $134.00 at Walmart.com

I'll just wait for the eventual $99 price point. Having waited this long and not seen too many titles I'm interested in, I think I can wait until then.

In stores as well. Saw this last week, but didn't post about it because... well, there's been far better deals... guess I should have posted it, seems like there are some interested in it...

[quote name='Game_Dude_3']I'll just wait until the Wii U comes out, buy a really cheap Wii and catch up on all the games.[/QUOTE]

Lol, what games? The best games one the system are the Metroid Prime Trilogy, of which the better 2 are available for Gamecube, and Okami, which is a PS2 port.

Fail troll is fail - Mario Galaxy, 2, Donkey Kong, Brawl, Kirby, Twilight Princess or Skyword Sword, Mario Kart, Mad World, NMH,etc.. STFU fanboy the wii is a fine syste

[quote name='ferzan']Fail troll is fail - Mario Galaxy, 2, Donkey Kong, Brawl, Kirby, Twilight Princess or Skyword Sword, Mario Kart, Mad World, NMH,etc.. STFU fanboy the wii is a fine syste[/QUOTE]

I'm a Nintendo fan and even I can see why people would still be uninterested in the Wii.

I honestly hope the Wii U bombs in sales like the 3DS so I can get it on the cheap.

I hope the Wii U does well so Nintendo can keep putting out games I love instead of going bankrupt. I get that this is CAG but come on man.

[quote name='Tooki']Lol, what games? The best games one the system are the Metroid Prime Trilogy, of which the better 2 are available for Gamecube, and Okami, which is a PS2 port.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you to an extent. I bought a Wii in 2007 and sold it early on in 2010. But I do want to play SMG2 and the Metroid game that came after Prime 3. I'll try out Goldeneye and NSMB while I'm at it.

The Wii may be a pretty lackluster system, but it had the best game of this gen - SMG.

[quote name='DarkSora09']I hope the Wii U does well so Nintendo can keep putting out games I love instead of going bankrupt. I get that this is CAG but come on man.[/QUOTE]

They WILL continue to put out games regardless of what you think.

[quote name='DarkSora09']I hope the Wii U does well so Nintendo can keep putting out games I love instead of going bankrupt. I get that this is CAG but come on man.[/QUOTE]

If it's just like the Wii, I hope it bombs as well, so maybe they can get back to their original demographic and stop catering to parents and children.

[quote name='Cmosfm']If it's just like the Wii, I hope it bombs as well, so maybe they can get back to their original demographic and stop catering to parents and children.[/QUOTE]

^Bingo. Although hardcore games such as Yoshi's Island for SNES still catered to children... I think you meant to say "parents, grandparents, frat people, and casual non-gamers".

[quote name='NEgami']Target has this sale, too. With a free game if you purchase in store.[/QUOTE]

Yep, saw it at Target too. Tag says valid till 8/20/2011 but the free game offer expires tomorrow since that was their weekly ad special.

bread's done
Back