Is deepdiscount.com a trustworthy site to order from?

I've used them for purchasing blu-rays. I always got what I ordered but during really good sales I've been put on back order quite a few times. They fulfilled the order but I literally had to wait a month or two. Customer service is decent too.

Biggest problem have been discs being loose, but that happens with Amazon or eBay at times. Biggest complaint now is a CD I want saying it's in stock, until you try and add it to your cart. Then it's magically not in stock. Otherwise, it's been good for DVDs/CDs. Fast shipping too.

But yeah, prices aren't always so discounted anymore. Free shipping on 2 or more items, though.

They have great deals on books and anime from time to time, I've heard shipping is a little slow but hey...we got time right? ;]

If they decide to ever ship you what you ordered it's a fine site. If you want Christmas gifts you might want to order ASAP.

They were much better when they were deepdiscountdvd.com. Since they've grown (I believe they merged with another website as well) there's been a noticeable drop in customer service and shipping times. I used to place large orders from them for blu ray. The prices were great and shipping was fast. Now prices are only pretty good and shipping takes forever. Customer service doesn't respond to emails quickly. I seldom order from them now so I day they're so so at this point.

in the past, shipping took months. There management was so stupid, I have recieved duplicate orders.

However, DD has been purchased by a new owner. I have not had an order since then. However I had several orders backordered that were shipped the next day after the announced purchase.

They should be required to change their name to BigBackorder.com.
I trust them almost as much as I trust Buy.com or Overstock. If you're ordering books you should be fine on the shipping time so long as you have up to 3 weeks before you need them.

Only issue I ever had with them was on a game pre-order - never shipped and I eventually canceled. They were great years ago for DVD purchases and the occasional sale, but I guess they're in decline. Try Amazon or GoHastings - GH ships books, new and used, for free.

I had problems like others in this thread, but my last 2 orders I got faster than ever, so it may have been a fluke or they may have turned it around.

ORDER CHEAP TADACIP ONLINE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION NEEDED! LOW COST TADACIP
© 2010. TOP PHARMACY LIST! * MEDICATION WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION! * YOU CAN FIND: THE BEST QUALITY PILLS,SPECIAL DISCOUNT MEDICATION,FULL INFORMATION, DRUGS INTERACTION, SIDE EFFECTS, HOW TO USE, WITHDRAWAL , BEST PRICE PILL OR CAPSULES, FAST DELIVERY, ALTERNATIVE TABLETS,FDA APPROVED BRAND & GENERIC TABLETS WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION!

BUY TADACIP RIGHT NOW >>> ENTER HERE!

WE THANK YOU FOR VISITING

APPROVED ONLINE PHARMACY 2009 - 2010.

ORDER TADACIP WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION IN REPUTABLE ONLINE PHARMACY

* WE GUARANTEE THAT ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED A PRODUCT FROM US YOU WILL GET THAT PRODUCT *

CHEAP TADACIP FOR SALE ONLINE SALE TADACIP IN ARIZONA
BUY TADACIP SALE TADACIP IN GEORGIA
OVER THE COUNTER TADACIP BUY BUY TADACIP IN THE USA IN TEMPE ARIZONA
BUY TADACIP PHARMACY COD >>> BUY CHEAP TADACIP SALE TADACIP IN US
TABLETS FOR SALE >>> BUY CHEAP TADACIP TAKE TADACIP IN US
ONLINE PHARMACY DISCOUNT TADACIP SALE TADACIP IN MISSISSIPPI
HOW TO BUY DISCOUNTED TADACIP TAKE TADACIP IN MANCHESTER
BUY PURCHASE TADACIP ONLINE SALE TADACIP IN TUCSON
ORDERING DISCOUNT TADACIP TAKE TADACIP IN FORT WAYNE
ORDER TADACIP IN IRELAND BUY ONLINE TADACIP
CHEAPEST TADACIP BUY GENERIC TADACIP REVIEWS
BUYING BUY TADACIP SALE TADACIP IN SHREVEPORT
PURCHASE,BY,BUY TADACIP TAKE TADACIP IN AKRON
GENERIC/BRAND BUY PILL/TABLETS TADACIP SALE TADACIP IN NEW YORK
MEDSHOP BUY NO RX CHEAP TADACIP TAKE TADACIP IN LIVERPOOL
EXTENDED DISCOUNT BUY ONLINE TADACIP TAKE TADACIP IN USA
BUY COD CHEAP TADACIP SALE TADACIP IN DETROITE
FREE TADACIP WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION BUY TADACIP ONLINE
ORDER WITHOUT RX,BUY CHEAPEST TADACIP SALE TADACIP IN ILLINOIS
CHEAP BUY TADACIP NEXT DAY DELIVERY SALE TADACIP IN CALIFORNIA
CHEAP TADACIP WITHOUT PRESCRIPT ION SALE TADACIP IN WASHINGTON
TADACIP COST TADACIP ONLINE PHARMACY
DOCTORS WHO WILL PRESCRIBE TADACIP TAKE TADACIP IN GREENSBORO
TADACIP ONLINE CANADIAN PHARMACY
HOW TO BUY BUY BEST PRICE TADACIP TAKE TADACIP IN MODESTO
LOWEST PRICE SALE TADACIP SALE TADACIP IN MASSACHUSETTS
>>>TADACIP NO PRESCR'S NEEDED SALE TADACIP IN OKLAHOMA
WHERE TO BUY MEDICINE TADACIP SALE TADACIP IN UNITED KINGDOM
BUY GENERIC TADACIP
TADACIP WITHOUT DOCTOR RX SALE TADACIP IN VIRGINIA
BUY TADACIP TAKE TADACIP IN LEEDS

I miss the old days of DeepDiscountDVD as well. Haven't had a sale in a while that was worth it for me to give them another go.

Never really had huge problems like others, mind you.

Also ^---- WHAT?

They are legit. I've been to their store front in IL (everything was sold at retail prices). At one time they were owned by playboy's parent company. You can trust them.

Man, my original post disappeared with the spam one above mine. Boo.

Anyways, I never had the issues others had, but before they priced themselves out of competition with Amazon, etc. they did seem to have issues with items going out of stock and sitting for a while during their sales.

I haven't been enticed enough to try them again.

DeepDiscount.com has always been a bit lacking, but their customer service has completely gone down the drain.

I placed an order on May 19, received a confirmation email and the order displays in my account history. Since then I hadn't heard a thing, so I contacted customer service. The reply I got back said that my order hadn't properly been entered on their end, so I would need to place it again. I hadn't been charged, so I had no issue with that.

Unfortunately the sale prices were no longer active, so I contacted customer service again asking for them to be honored. Here is the response that I received:

---
We have been advised that the reason your order did not download was because the account is set to deny future orders due to your account history.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

You may also give our customer service department a call at 800-264-5076. Representatives are available:

Monday through Friday 8am - 7pm CT
Saturday 9am - 5pm CT

Again, thank you for writing DeepDiscount.com.  We appreciate your business.

Regards,
DeepDiscount.com Sales Support *LG*
[email protected]
http://www.deepdiscount.com
---

I have never had any sort of issue with DeepDiscount.com until recently, when PayPal transactions would still be charged upon cancellation of an order without a refund being processed. This caused three separate incidents where PayPal claims had to be filed, all three of which were decided in my favor. DeepDiscount's complete lack of customer service is the only reason that I can think of for my account being denied.

I've been having issue with them recently- mind you, I've bought from them before and have had no problem except this most recent purchase. I bought Samurai Troopers from them for my birthday which comes with a slip case. Not only did the dvd take longer than usual to arrive, the slipcase arrived heavily torn (I bought it new). Also note that the package it was sent in was in prestine condition - which means that the person (deepdiscount employee) was the reason it was damaged.

So I contacted them about it and they paid for the return postage and said they'd give me my money back. I sent it back on monday and have heard nothing back from them wether they've recieved my package or not and haven't received my money from them.

If I don't get something from them tomorrow I'll contact them again.

bread's done
Back