YMMV Medal of Honor Limited Edition (BF3 Beta) 360/PS3 $14.99 @ Kmart B&M

gloveslap415

CAGiversary!
This is pretty much taken from the Kmart thread, but I thought I'd mention that Kmart seems to still carry plenty of Limited Edition copies for those of you who, like me, can't find it anywhere else and has the game on sale for $14.99 this week (August 7-13). It's a great way to make sure you get in on the BF3 Beta.

This worked for me at my kmart in st. george utah. It was marked $20, I was going to buy it anyway and was happy to see it scan at 14.99. Thanks for the deal OP, I'd rather give my money to kmart than game stop.

I thought the BF 3 beta was going to be an open beta and those who bought MOH get access only 48 hours earlier than those who didn't?

Ya, the BF3 beta is going to be an open beta and you get in 48 hours early if you either purchased MoH:LE or if you preorder BF3 from Origin.

[quote name='zerocool397']Ya, the BF3 beta is going to be an open beta and you get in 48 hours early if you either purchased MoH:LE or if you preorder BF3 from Origin.[/QUOTE]

My mistake; I wasn't aware of this. Fortunately, I'm still glad I picked this up since I find it much more enjoyable than the other shooters in its category (Call of Duty, BF Bad Company 2). The level design and graphics are far more impressive. Combat seems more balanced and the smaller variety of weapons isn't even an issue. Losing your left hand's grip on your rifle for a sec when a nearby explosion shakes your character only adds to the immersion and pistols are finally formidable weapons. One tip: avoid the deathmatch gametype. Everything else is great and I'm now kicking myself for not picking this up at launch.

[quote name='zerocool397']Ya, the BF3 beta is going to be an open beta and you get in 48 hours early if you either purchased MoH:LE or if you preorder BF3 from Origin.[/QUOTE]

Most long time Battlefield players will get early access too, though not sure if it's a lottery or anything. Then again maybe it was because I was in alpha.

bread's done
Back