Batman Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year 19.99 @ amazon xbox 360

Mediocre? This was no mediocre game and I thought it was Game of the Year just like I think Arkham City will be my GOTY.

[quote name='boylover']I hate it when mediocre games get the term "Game of the Year" slapped on their packaging. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Did you really just call a game with a metacritic score of 92 from 78 reviews mediocre? Trolling a bit tonight I guess.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Did you really just call a game with a metacritic score of 92 from 78 reviews mediocre? Trolling a bit tonight I guess.[/QUOTE]

played about 30min of this game and now its been sitting in my backlog for months, hence different people like different games.

[quote name='seether254']played about 30min of this game and now its been sitting in my backlog for months, hence different people like different games.[/QUOTE]

just because you don't like it doesn't make it mediocre

swear that's a major problem with society these days, people can't seem to comprehend that just because they don't like something doesn't mean it automatically sucks

[quote name='cancerman1120']Did you really just call a game with a metacritic score of 92 from 78 reviews mediocre? Trolling a bit tonight I guess.[/QUOTE]

He's probably just assuming that a licensed game is bad. Licensed product = Bad.

To bad he doesn't know the masterpiece he's missing.

[quote name='boylover']I hate it when mediocre games get the term "Game of the Year" slapped on their packaging. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Your fucking kidding me?

[quote name='buckythekat']just because you don't like it doesn't make it mediocre

swear that's a major problem with society these days, people can't seem to comprehend that just because they don't like something doesn't mean it automatically sucks[/QUOTE]

did i say it sucks? NO. I just had better games to play when i got it, i may still think its a great game if i ever get around to playing it again, i may not.

[quote name='seether254']did i say it sucks? NO. I just had better games to play when i got it, i may still think its a great game if i ever get around to playing it again, i may not.[/QUOTE]

sorry meant to quote that first guy

[quote name='Vegan']Does not compute.[/QUOTE]
:applause:

[quote name='buckythekat']sorry meant to quote that first guy[/QUOTE]

no biggy.

bread's done
Back