Nintendo Wii Sports Console (Refurb) - $79.99 at Best Buy (DOTD)

For some reason, if this was a Black Wii, I'd be all over it.

My first Wii is having overheating issues and is WAY outside warranty, so I might be in for one.

WAIT:

BEST BUY AND NINTENDO DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Disclaimer of Warranties. ALTHOUGH THIS REFURBISHED PRODUCT IS SUBJECT TO THE RETURN POLICY, THIS REFURBISHED PRODUCT IS SOLD ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.

Soooo it could be a Piece of junk, and there's nothing you can do about it?!

Damn, just bought a Wii for the parents and missed this. Oh well - the one I got has Wii motion plus, Mario Kart, and is black so I can distinguish systems. I also got Zelda Twilight Princess free.

[quote name='2DMention']Damn, just bought a Wii for the parents and missed this. Oh well - the one I got has Wii motion plus, Mario Kart, and is black so I can distinguish systems. I also got Zelda Twilight Princess free.[/QUOTE]

149 at Target?

I was wondering if there were any coupons or anything to stack with that.

Doesn't everybody and their mom already have a Wii somewhere in the house that's just kinda... sitting there?

[quote name='RMThompson']WAIT:

Soooo it could be a Piece of junk, and there's nothing you can do about it?![/QUOTE]

Are people really this hard of reading? . If it's a piece of junk you can RETURN it. Otherwise just get a cheap Squaretrade warranty for less than $10 and you're set.

edit: It's sold out anyway

bread's done
Back