Thor (Best Buy Exclusive) Blu-ray with Comic Book Adventure - 9/13/11

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Received this newletter from Paramount Home Entertainment via email.

thor_module_9.jpg

Best Buy Link

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Received this newletter from Paramount Home Entertainment via email.

thor_module_9.jpg

Best Buy Link[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Hopefully it drops in price like the best buy Salt steelbook.

No idea why they didn't decide to include the 3D disc on this steelbook version. Seems like a no-brainer to have the "top" version get the steelbook, unless they though the 3D version wouldn't sell enough numbers.

Awesome! can't wait to pick it up, don't own a 3DTV nor intend on buying one so it doesn't bother me, i could see why 3DTV owners would be upset but i can also see why they wouldn't include it, so you would buy 2 copies.

[quote name='xxjonoxx']Dumb that it doesn't include the 3D disc.[/QUOTE]

Yup, that's what kills it for me. Cool as the steelbook is, I want the 3D disc, and I'm not double-dipping.

Looking at this article on Marvel.com, it doesn't mention anything about it being a steelbook. Also, it seems to indicate it isn't a full comic, it just has the cover image of the comic on the back of the case.

I like the cover better, but I was hoping for a steelbook, and if that is a permanent image on the back, it seems very out of place.

I'm sticking with the UK steelbook on this. That back cover image is the first appearance of Thor. It's the cover for Journey Into Mystery #83; it's not that out of place.

Yeah I don't know if this is even a Steelbook...I like the cover art though. Hopefully the price is right! I wouldn't get the 3D disc...the 3D was not very good in this movie.

The BB exclusive for Thor is a slipcover. Sorry I wasn't on here earlier or else I would have posted the info. Yay for us slipcover buff boo for the SB guys. I enjoy both so it's a win win for me.

[quote name='sephiroth61787']I'm sticking with the UK steelbook on this. That back cover image is the first appearance of Thor. It's the cover for Journey Into Mystery #83; it's not that out of place.[/QUOTE]

I know where it's from. I meant more out of place visually. The front is black and red and has a certain look, and then the back has the bright, colorful comic book cover. They just don't look good together to me.

bread's done
Back