Fantasy Football "Who should I start?" thread, Lockout is Over Version

Danimal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Hey Guys! Welcome back to another season of the NFL, and (maybe more importantly) another season of fantasy football! Thank goodness they worked things out, because I don't know what I would have done with myself weekends this Fall without football.

If you're new to this thread, it's a place where you can ask other fantasy football fanatics for opinions on who you should target in your draft, who you should start, who you should try to trade for, whatever. All opinions are welcome, and the last couple years that I've done a thread like this, we've had a really cool group of regular posters who are always very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. So don't be afraid to ask any football questions- you're sure to get some solid advice here.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!

ive been doing a few mocks lately. my big draft is on the 21st and my minor draft is on the 16th.

im just wondering who you guys would take between the two... Beanie Wells or Marshawn Lynch?

I lean slightly toward Lynch. I'd be nervous putting too much faith in either guy, though.

My draft is going to be the Saturday of Labor Day weekend, September 3rd. Every year we try to hold the draft as close to the start of the season as possible, but that usually means a week earlier. For some reason, we're having some problems with the "virtual dice" site we use to decide draft order this year. Results are sometimes being automatically e-mailed to the commish, sometimes not. Obviously, that's a problem.

How do you guys decide draft order in your leagues?

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']ive been doing a few mocks lately. my big draft is on the 21st and my minor draft is on the 16th.

im just wondering who you guys would take between the two... Beanie Wells or Marshawn Lynch?[/QUOTE]

The correct answer would be neither. However, right now I would lean towards Beanie. No real competition in Arizona (Hightower is gone and Williams is unproven) and they might be able to throw the damn football this year - that helps.

[quote name='Danimal']I lean slightly toward Lynch. I'd be nervous putting too much faith in either guy, though.

My draft is going to be the Saturday of Labor Day weekend, September 3rd. Every year we try to hold the draft as close to the start of the season as possible, but that usually means a week earlier. For some reason, we're having some problems with the "virtual dice" site we use to decide draft order this year. Results are sometimes being automatically e-mailed to the commish, sometimes not. Obviously, that's a problem.

How do you guys decide draft order in your leagues?[/QUOTE]

There are a couple of options:
1. Let the website decide
2. Reverse standing order
3. Let the winner from last year choose his spot, then have everyone else choose in the order of reverse standings, or a variation. (I always want to try this, but I can't convince my league to do it)
4. Switch to auction
5. Have us decide

In basketball two years ago, we actually wrote the numbers on ping pong balls (like the real draft!) and have everyone choose a ball. I think that's probably the most fair and fun.

As for Lynch or Wells, I could go with either. Right now, I would say Lynch, but tomorrow I go with Wells. Neither backs are very good, but at least they tried to run with Lynch last year.

[quote name='Over easy']There are a couple of options:
1. Let the website decide
2. Reverse standing order
3. Let the winner from last year choose his spot, then have everyone else choose in the order of reverse standings, or a variation. (I always want to try this, but I can't convince my league to do it)
4. Switch to auction
5. Have us decide

In basketball two years ago, we actually wrote the numbers on ping pong balls (like the real draft!) and have everyone choose a ball. I think that's probably the most fair and fun.

As for Lynch or Wells, I could go with either. Right now, I would say Lynch, but tomorrow I go with Wells. Neither backs are very good, but at least they tried to run with Lynch last year.[/QUOTE]I like option #3 the best. Guess how I did last year :cool:

I like option 5, too, but no one else in the league is a CAG, or have probably ever even heard of CAG; I don't think it would go over too well if I suggested it.

[quote name='Danimal']

How do you guys decide draft order in your leagues?[/QUOTE]

the last 3 years we've done a drawing. a few of us get together and literally put names in a hat and draw them out. its a fun way to do it, and nobody argues.

but i do like the idea of having first place pick and then go down the line.

So Draft is over and I want to know what you guys think of my line-up this year:

Starters
QB - Philip Rivers SD
RB - Arian Foster HOU
RB - Shonn Greene NYJ
RB/WR - Mark Ingram NO
WR - Calvin Johnson DET
WR - Mike Williams TB
TE - Kellen Winslow TB
D/ST - Ravens
K - Sebastion Janikowski OAK

Bench
Matt Cassell
Wes Welker
Beanie Wells
Mike Sims-Walker
Tony Gonzalez
Nate Kaeding
Patriots D

A couple of Q's real quick.

1. I already have a trade for Wes Welker and Matt Cassell for Fred Jackson and Eli Manning. Pull the trigger?
2. If I do the trade, who do you think should my starting 2 RB's be and who should run my flex?
3. Sebastion or Kaeding? Both are great kickers and Janikowski had a great season last year.

[quote name='CompanyMan Punk']So Draft is over and I want to know what you guys think of my line-up this year:

Starters
QB - Philip Rivers SD
RB - Arian Foster HOU
RB - Shonn Greene NYJ
RB/WR - Mark Ingram NO
WR - Calvin Johnson DET
WR - Mike Williams TB
TE - Kellen Winslow TB
D/ST - Ravens

1. I already have a trade for Wes Welker and Matt Cassell for Fred Jackson and Eli Manning. Pull the trigger? [/QUOTE]

Solid draft, but be prepared to trade Foster soon. He lost Leach, he has a nagging injury (nothing serious), Tate is breathing down his back, and Kubiak goes through RBs like Gruden with QBs.

As for the trade, only do it if you like getting your bunghole reamed without lotion or the common courtesy of a reach-around. Giant's offense is questionable as hell with Boss and Smith gone (though I still love Nicks). Then there is Jackson, who is not a guarantee for anything this season. If Spiller learns to give his blockers enough time to do their job this year, ol' Fred will be lucky if he gets short yardage.

[quote name='CompanyMan Punk'] A couple of Q's real quick.

1. I already have a trade for Wes Welker and Matt Cassell for Fred Jackson and Eli Manning. Pull the trigger?
2. If I do the trade, who do you think should my starting 2 RB's be and who should run my flex?
3. Sebastion or Kaeding? Both are great kickers and Janikowski had a great season last year.[/QUOTE]

I agree with these guys about that trade- shoot it down as quickly as possible.

I've learned from past experience in these threads that Kilraven is the man; he knows his stuff. However, I'm going to disagree with him on Arian Foster. I think he'll be a stud again this year. Numbers may be down slightly from last year, but I wouldn't worry about him.

As far as your kickers go, I'd say flip a coin and keep one. Drop the other guy and add another RB or WR; you can never have too much depth at those spots. I know there's probably not much available, but even taking a flier on a guy that won't start unless someone else gets injured is better than carrying 2 kickers. You can grab a kicker off the waiver wire whenever your starter has his bye. Otherwise, you'll either have an unneccesary dead spot on your roster, or you'll drive yourself nuts all year trying to play the matchup game and starting the wrong guy more often than not. Personally, I'd keep Kaeding and let Janikowski go. Maybe you can sucker someone who isn't happy with the kicker they drafted in a trade.

[quote name='CompanyMan Punk']So Draft is over and I want to know what you guys think of my line-up this year:

Starters
QB - Philip Rivers SD
RB - Arian Foster HOU
RB - Shonn Greene NYJ
RB/WR - Mark Ingram NO
WR - Calvin Johnson DET
WR - Mike Williams TB
TE - Kellen Winslow TB
D/ST - Ravens

Bench
Matt Cassell
Wes Welker
Beanie Wells
Mike Sims-Walker
Tony Gonzalez
Nate Kaeding
Patriots D

3. Sebastion or Kaeding? Both are great kickers and Janikowski had a great season last year.[/QUOTE]

How many teams are in your league? All of your RBs are pretty sketchy. Foster had one good year and now everyone has film to watch about him - he's a huge target. Green is, so far, a bust and major disappointment and still has LT in front of him to take away carries. And Ingram is a rookie on a team that hasn't had a 1,000 rusher for a couple of years. Your trade is bogus. Yeah, you're trading back ups for back ups, but Jackson is so up and down that you never know what you're going to get.

[quote name='crushtopher']How many teams are in your league? [/QUOTE]

I think Arian Foster will have a great year again. All of the teams in AFC South have a pretty poor run defense.

I also think Shonn Green is a big fantasy sleeper this year. LT will be getting less carries as he has already mentioned he wants a lighter load.

Welker and Ingram are the only 2 I'm really confused about. Welker is coming off a major injury, but Ingram is also unproven.

@gbpackers - You almost never start a WR over a RB in a WR/Rb slot simply because RBs can, and usually will, get more pts for rushing yards and receiving yards plus touchdowns. In this case, Welker is a good choice but only because the OP drafted poorly when it comes to RBs.

@OP - Look, Foster could have a great year, but I highly doubt he'll repeat last year. I'm not saying he won't put up good numbers, I've just learned to stay away from guys who don't show or prove consistency in the NFL. But you spent your first pick on a guy who hasn't proved anything in the NFL. Over Foster's last 5 games he averaged 94 yds/game and less than 1 TD/game rushing the ball and averaged only 30 yds/game receiving while scoring, over 5 games, 1 measly receiving touchdown. Gotta study game logs man. Plus, the Texans O-Line is garbage, as evident by Schaub getting sacked more and more each year. Another point would be that Steve Slaton was their last 1,000 yard rusher (2008) and hasn't done shit since. And Shonn Green has had 2 years to show his value, but he hasn't. If that's your team in a 10-team league I wouldn't put you in the top 4 unless other people drafted poorly. You've only got a couple of consistent players, Rivers and Megatron (C. Johnson), and a glaring weakness and consistent production from RBs. And if you've played Fantasy Football before you should know it's incredibly hard to win without good production from RBs.

I think everyone has summed up what I meant with Foster. I don't feel he'll be a bust, but I do feel his numbers will drop. He's still the man there unless he pulls a Slaton - fumbles every damn game his second year starting.

As for Greene, I love him this year as a sleeper. Get low, but get if you can.

[quote name='Danimal']How do you guys decide draft order in your leagues?[/QUOTE]

What we do for my main draft is, in our league was have two envelopes. The first envelope would decide your division (3 10 team divisions) and then you would select from an envelope with the numbers 1-10. As far as I know, he still uses that system in the four years I've been in this league (he's ran the league for at least a decade and a half now iirc).

[quote name='crushtopher']@OP - Look, Foster could have a great year, but I highly doubt he'll repeat last year. I'm not saying he won't put up good numbers, I've just learned to stay away from guys who don't show or prove consistency in the NFL. But you spent your first pick on a guy who hasn't proved anything in the NFL. Over Foster's last 5 games he averaged 94 yds/game and less than 1 TD/game rushing the ball and averaged only 30 yds/game receiving while scoring, over 5 games, 1 measly receiving touchdown. Gotta study game logs man. Plus, the Texans O-Line is garbage, as evident by Schaub getting sacked more and more each year. Another point would be that Steve Slaton was their last 1,000 yard rusher (2008) and hasn't done shit since.[/QUOTE]A guy who hasn't proved anything in the NFL? I think that's a bit harsh. He led all RBs in both rushing and receiving yards, and had 5 more total TDs than the next closest RB. That proved something to me. And he did all that with Houston's garbage O-line. I do agree with you that he most likely won't match his numbers from last year, but I don't see him falling off a cliff, statistically speaking. Every player comes with some risk- whether it's because he's coming back from an injury, hasn't (yet) produced year in and year out, is on a new team, has some rookie he may have to split carries with, or whatever, but I think Foster is as safe a first pick as you'll find.

Also, I think it's worth pointing out, with regards to his last 5 games last year- one of those games was a 31-17 loss to Tennessee, where the Texans fell behind 24-3 at halftime and abandoned the run. Foster had 11 carries for 15 yards, definitely his worst game of the year. However, if you take that abberation out of the mix, in his other final 4 games, he averaged 113 yards and a TD on the ground, and that includes games against Baltimore and Philly. His other game against the Titans last year, he put up 218 total yards (143 rushing, and 9 catches for 75 yards)

[quote name='Danimal']A guy who hasn't proved anything in the NFL? I think that's a bit harsh. He led all RBs in both rushing and receiving yards, and had 5 more total TDs than the next closest RB. That proved something to me. And he did all that with Houston's garbage O-line. I do agree with you that he most likely won't match his numbers from last year, but I don't see him falling off a cliff, statistically speaking. Every player comes with some risk- whether it's because he's coming back from an injury, hasn't (yet) produced year in and year out, is on a new team, has some rookie he may have to split carries with, or whatever, but I think Foster is as safe a first pick as you'll find.

Also, I think it's worth pointing out, with regards to his last 5 games last year- one of those games was a 31-17 loss to Tennessee, where the Texans fell behind 24-3 at halftime and abandoned the run. Foster had 11 carries for 15 yards, definitely his worst game of the year. However, if you take that abberation out of the mix, in his other final 4 games, he averaged 113 yards and a TD on the ground, and that includes games against Baltimore and Philly. His other game against the Titans last year, he put up 218 total yards (143 rushing, and 9 catches for 75 yards)[/QUOTE]

If you actually read my post you would realize "proved anything" was synonymous with consistency, dependability and more than 1 season of productivity. I've never been one to buy the hype after 1 good season. The odds of him replicating last year are pretty slim-to-none. Will he be a solid starter? Probably, but I wouldn't spend my 1st round pick one someone with 1 year under their belt. His team has a soft division but now that teams have had the ability to review film and study how he moves they will be better prepared for him. Houston is yet to develop a solid RB for more than 1 year and I wouldn't be surprised of Foster suffers the same fate. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, I just don't spend 1st round picks on 1 year players.

crushtopher, I did read your post. I get what you're saying, and I wasn't trying to be argumentative about it. I think I just expect more from him this year than you do, and I was trying to back up my opinion; I think he's worth a #1 over all pick, and you feel like his track record isn't long enough yet to justify that. I may be right, or you may be right, and it's all good either way. Believe me, if he flames out this year, I'll be the first one to say kudos, you had that one locked down.

Just know that if I ever debate you or disagree with you in this thread, it's not disrespect, it's just another opinion.

[quote name='Danimal']crushtopher, I did read your post. I get what you're saying, and I wasn't trying to be argumentative about it. I think I just expect more from him this year than you do, and I was trying to back up my opinion; I think he's worth a #1 over all pick, and you feel like his track record isn't long enough yet to justify that. I may be right, or you may be right, and it's all good either way. Believe me, if he flames out this year, I'll be the first one to say kudos, you had that one locked down.

Just know that if I ever debate you or disagree with you in this thread, it's not disrespect, it's just another opinion.[/QUOTE]

Is your league head-to-head? I forget if that's the only way to run a league these days. Sorry if I was being argumentative as well, wasn't my intent. So far in my draft I have J. Charles and L. McCoy as my RBs and I'm not too excited because both of those guys haven't been top 5 RBs for consecutive years. I'll post my team after my draft.

My team in a 10-team league:
QB: Schaub
WR: C. Johnson
WR: R. Wayne
WR: A. Boldin
RB: J. Charles
RB. L. McCoy
TE: M. Lewis
WR/RB: F. Gore
K: M. Bryant
DST: Jets

Bench: Josh Freeman, Felix Jones, LT, Roy Williams, CJ Spiller, James Jones, Rob Gronkowski, Dallas

Last edited by a moderator:
Something I'm trying to figure out for this year. Haven't had a chance to really sit down and look at things currently, but with there being moves left and right seemingly this year, are any of you tackling your approach to certain players any differently this year? Or am I just imagining things thinking this offseason has been crazier considering it happened all at once instead of being spread out like years previous.

[quote name='JStryke']Something I'm trying to figure out for this year. Haven't had a chance to really sit down and look at things currently, but with there being moves left and right seemingly this year, are any of you tackling your approach to certain players any differently this year? Or am I just imagining things thinking this offseason has been crazier considering it happened all at once instead of being spread out like years previous.[/QUOTE]

In the past I've gone RB, WR, QB, WR in the first 4 rounds (and drafting for value thereafter), but I think there is some huge value in the up and coming QBs like Freeman and Bradford. So I'm considering RB/WR/WR/RB, or even RB/WR/WR/WR if circumstances are right, and getting one of those lower guys later. I need to do a lot more mocks though to see how everything is going to pan out. 10 team, h2h league.

Still, there's always a couple of huge reaches that occur every year that completely messes with my plan, so I'm trying to figure out how to adjust to that.

[quote name='crushtopher']

RB. L. McCoy

Bench: Josh Freeman, Felix Jones, LT, Roy Williams, CJ Spiller, James Jones, Rob Gronkowski, Dallas[/QUOTE]

Is this a keeper league? If not you did quite well getting CJ, Wayne, Charles, McCoy, and Gore imo.

[quote name='crushtopher']Is your league head-to-head? I forget if that's the only way to run a league these days. Sorry if I was being argumentative as well, wasn't my intent. So far in my draft I have J. Charles and L. McCoy as my RBs and I'm not too excited because both of those guys haven't been top 5 RBs for consecutive years. I'll post my team after my draft.

RB. L. McCoy

Bench: Josh Freeman, Felix Jones, LT, Roy Williams, CJ Spiller, James Jones, Rob Gronkowski, Dallas[/QUOTE]Looks like a very solid team to me. Both Charles and McCoy improved on good first years with very good second years last season. I think that bodes well for them coming into this season.

My league is head-to-head. I'm sure there are leagues that do it differently, but I've never played in one myself.

[quote name='JStryke']Something I'm trying to figure out for this year. Haven't had a chance to really sit down and look at things currently, but with there being moves left and right seemingly this year, are any of you tackling your approach to certain players any differently this year? Or am I just imagining things thinking this offseason has been crazier considering it happened all at once instead of being spread out like years previous.[/QUOTE] Yeah, player movement always factors into how you evaluate guys going into a draft, and there has been a lot of movement. Between the lockout, some scheduling difficulties with my league, and some personal stuff, I'm way behind where I'm usually at by this time in terms of prep and research. It's worrying me a bit, because I'm not sure I'll be able to put as much time and work into getting ready this year as I normally do.

So I had my draft for one of my leagues tonight, and I totally fell asleep! Missed the whole draft, but overall I'm not too bummed about my team. Here it is:

gIKkM.jpg

The only thing I'm thinking is I should probably add a QB. I'm happy with my RBs (particularly CJ and Turner as starters). Not crazy about taking Miles Austin in the 4th round, but people that fall asleep during the draft can't complain haha.

QBs available, any input would be appreciated.

Orton
Garrard
Fitzpatrick
McNabb
Shaun Hill
Chad Henne
Jason Campbell
Matt Hasselbeck
Alex Smith
Tebow

I'm leaning toward picking up McNabb or Shaun Hill.

[quote name='gbpackers94']How many teams are in that league? That is a ridiculously good team, especially since it was on autodraft.[/QUOTE]

10. Two of the guys drafting were kind of idiots, though (one dudes first 3 picks were Plaxico, Drew Brees and Steelers Defense)

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']10. Two of the guys drafting were kind of idiots, though (one dudes first 3 picks were Plaxico, Drew Brees and Steelers Defense)[/QUOTE]Too bad for him that he didn't fall asleep :lol:

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']

Orton
Garrard
Fitzpatrick
McNabb
Shaun Hill
Chad Henne
Jason Campbell
Matt Hasselbeck
Alex Smith
Tebow

I'm leaning toward picking up McNabb or Shaun Hill.[/QUOTE]

I'd lean towards Fitz myself. Not a great QB, but you don't need to be to put up great fantasy points. Last year, mid season, I had him starting over Brady (who didn't do shit until the end).

Orton
Garrard
Fitzpatrick
McNabb
Shaun Hill
Chad Henne
Jason Campbell
Matt Hasselbeck
Alex Smith
Tebow

I'm leaning toward picking up McNabb or Shaun Hill.[/QUOTE]

Why do you want to pick up a QB? I'll take Ben or Eli over any of those guys.

To answer your question though, either Orton or Fitzpatrick.

[quote name='Dendaman']Why do you want to pick up a QB? I'll take Ben or Eli over any of those guys.

To answer your question though, either Orton or Fitzpatrick.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to pick up a third for the first week or two to see how everyone is looking. Kinda neurotic and perhaps pointless, but I mean Roy Williams wasn't doing much for me anyway.

Also - while I have everyone's ear, how do you feel about dropping Reggie Bush for Austin Collie? Someone just dropped him in my league.

Also - while I have everyone's ear, how do you feel about dropping Reggie Bush for Austin Collie? Someone just dropped him in my league.[/QUOTE]

Do it immediately.

Edit: Be ready to pick up a RB after the first week or two though (and probably drop like Roy Williams). You've got a bunch of WRs.

Does anyone want to join a free league, with a bunch of CAGs? Right now we have 7 people, I'm looking to get at least 3 more. PM me if you want in. Draft will be later this week.

I would be interested, but I don't think I could make the draft. Have to have some surgery on Thursday and I'm not sure how available I'll be afterwards for a while.

[quote name='Danimal']I would be interested, but I don't think I could make the draft. Have to have some surgery on Thursday and I'm not sure how available I'll be afterwards for a while.[/QUOTE]

You are welcome to play anyways as long as you don't ignore your team once the season starts.

[quote name='gbpackers94']You are welcome to play anyways as long as you don't ignore your team once the season starts.[/QUOTE]Thanks Pack, but I'll pass for this year. I'd never ignore my team, but I'm not crazy about running a team that was autodrafted for me. Better to let someone else take that spot and draft their own team.

Already in two leagues. Still I might be interested

Maybe this year when I"ll draft and grab a RB first and get a QB second. QB wise I'd be happy with Brady, Rivers, Vick, or Rogers.

Any thoughts on Romo this year?

How about some thoughts on TE's this year outside of the top 5 or so?

[quote name='kube00']Already in two leagues. Still I might be interested

Maybe this year when I"ll draft and grab a RB first and get a QB second. QB wise I'd be happy with Brady, Rivers, Vick, or Rogers.

Any thoughts on Romo this year?

How about some thoughts on TE's this year outside of the top 5 or so?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't expect Vick to repeat last year. He took a pounding towards the end of the season and now teams are able to watch film and really prep for him. If you're in a 10-team league I would draft RB then RB simply because there are plenty of QBs out there and RBs win leagues. As for a TE I'd watch out for Lewis from Jacksonville and Graham from New Orleans.

I drafted from my phone, and my connection crapped out on me every other pick or so - I wound up with a ton of Browns players, which I love as a Browns fan but hate as a fantasy owner. 14 team league, so depth is somewhat of an issue since many of the great players are taken.

QB Aaron Rodgers (GB)
RB Peyton Hillis (CLE)
RB Mark Ingram (NO)
WR Wes Welker (NE)
WR Brandon Marshall (MIA)
WR Mike Sims-Walker (STL)
TE Dustin Keller (NYJ)
DEF San Francisco
K Robbie Gould (CHI)

BEN Malcom Floyd - WR (SD)
BEN James Starks - RB (GB)
BEN Colt McCoy - QB (CLE)
BEN Greg Little - WR (CLE)
BEN Benjamin Watson - TE (CLE)
BEN Marion Barber - RB (CHI)

I'll end up rotating kickers and defenses just like I did last year based on the matchup - my scheme last year was "pick up whoever plays Carolina". Ha.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']had my first draft. it went ok. what do you think? 8 team, 2QB, PPR league.

5YE5l.png
[/QUOTE]Looks solid. What spot did you draft from? I'm curious about where Ray Rice is going in drafts.

[quote name='JJSP']I drafted from my phone, and my connection crapped out on me every other pick or so - I wound up with a ton of Browns players, which I love as a Browns fan but hate as a fantasy owner. 14 team league, so depth is somewhat of an issue since many of the great players are taken.

QB Aaron Rodgers (GB)
RB Peyton Hillis (CLE)
RB Mark Ingram (NO)
WR Wes Welker (NE)
WR Brandon Marshall (MIA)
WR Mike Sims-Walker (STL)
TE Dustin Keller (NYJ)
DEF San Francisco
K Robbie Gould (CHI)

BEN Malcom Floyd - WR (SD)
BEN James Starks - RB (GB)
BEN Colt McCoy - QB (CLE)
BEN Greg Little - WR (CLE)
BEN Benjamin Watson - TE (CLE)
BEN Marion Barber - RB (CHI)

I'll end up rotating kickers and defenses just like I did last year based on the matchup - my scheme last year was "pick up whoever plays Carolina". Ha.[/QUOTE]Yeah, depth will always be an issue in a 14 team league, but your starters look good to me. As a Steelers fan, let me give you my condolences on having all those Brownies. ;)

[quote name='Danimal']Looks solid. What spot did you draft from? I'm curious about where Ray Rice is going in drafts.
[/QUOTE]

i got rice with the 5th pick. but ive seen him go higher in some of the mocks ive done.

[quote name='gbpackers94']C'mon guys I only need two more people for the CAG fantasy league. No ones interested? PM if you are. Draft is tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

PM'd.

bread's done
Back