Sour Patch Kids: Instant Win

I didn't understand, I know it does it by itself... It says to save a "sour patch kid before it hits the ground" and 2 of them landed on other items, but i lost anyways... owells cool find.

This, too, is a rough one. You have to continue to play it daily, and don't bother with the animation. Once you enter your info, just click the "Click *here* if you can't see the game" thing on the lower right. Saves you the trouble.

Full disclosure: I've already won on this one once, a $25 Gamestop giftcard. So, yes, it can be won, but it's certainly rare.

Registed and went to play and got the message, sorry you already played today!

Don't know how I played the game if I just registered... anyway, still thanks for this OP!

Not a clue what I'm doing, but one of them stayed on top of a cup and didn't hit the floor, but I still lost. This'll be an interesting contest. Thanks for the heads up OP!

[quote name='The Bryant']Not a clue what I'm doing, but one of them stayed on top of a cup and didn't hit the floor, but I still lost. This'll be an interesting contest. Thanks for the heads up OP![/QUOTE]

If you win (and go through the animation, obviously), a hand will come in from the side at the *very last* minute and save the poor SPK from the 5-second rule.

That's what it did when I won, anyway.

Won a shirt from this. I just click the link to skip the 'game'. Makes entering go so much faster when contests offer that.

[quote name='DarkAkri']I won sour patch kids pack.. whoo..[/QUOTE]

Same here. So freaking excited.

Question. If I have NoScript and it blocks the flash game from loading at first (I have to click it to enable it) does that make it impossible for me to win, or is winning determined when you sign in?

[quote name='FFandMMfan']Question. If I have NoScript and it blocks the flash game from loading at first (I have to click it to enable it) does that make it impossible for me to win, or is winning determined when you sign in?[/QUOTE]

The animation has nothing to do with it...it's all about the time you signed in to the sweep. That's why I always skip the animations and (if possible) click the "Click here if you can't see the game" link. Immediate and certain.

YEAH i won the logitech surround sound system. good luck everyone

I won a shirt. But since they're apparently not going to be asking for sizes before they ship it, I probably won't be able to wear it.

[quote name='Burning Karma']I won a shirt. But since they're apparently not going to be asking for sizes before they ship it, I probably won't be able to wear it.[/QUOTE]

lo same better be a medium but after my 80 trys I'm just happy i won

I was hoping this game was more like the Xbox Summer of Arcade Instant Win game. I was also a little dissapointed to see I had to re-enter all my info despite being signed in with Facebook! :cry:

[quote name='TealPavelski']I was hoping this game was more like the Xbox Summer of Arcade Instant Win game. I was also a little dissapointed to see I had to re-enter all my info despite being signed in with Facebook! :cry:[/QUOTE]
You don't if you "register" with them. All I have to do is login, confirm my info as correct, and play.

Won a T-Shirt today myself, happy haha won on this one but couldn't win on the XBLA one. Oh well maybe I'll win some more on this one.

I go to Register and after typing in my birth date it just resets it back to telling me to enter my birth date...an endless loop...

Won a $25 GameStop gift card on my first go. Awesome. Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this contest.

Keep at it, folks. Seems as though there are plenty of prizes to go around.

[quote name='BigCat8']Won a $25 GameStop gift card on my first go. Awesome. Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this contest.

Keep at it, folks. Seems as though there are plenty of prizes to go around.[/QUOTE]

You got really lucky bro, I've lost 4 times already... Congratulations either way! :applause:

Thanks OP. Re-activated my FB account to give it a shot. No luck, but will try to remember to keep trying. Good luck to the rest of you.

[quote name='Sithus']Registed and went to play and got the message, sorry you already played today!

Don't know how I played the game if I just registered... anyway, still thanks for this OP![/QUOTE]

Same exact thing just happened to me now.

Finally won a t-shirt after 2 weeks. it says colors may vary but i hope it is red. I was hoping i would win the gamestop card but a t-shirt will do.

bread's done
Back