Alice: Madness Returns $24.99/$29.99 + Free Shipping at Origin

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=7005]23092[/IMG-R]Use coupon code afdamr5ty7 to get 50% off and free shipping on all versions of Alice: Madness Returns from Origin (formerly the EA Store).

This is a CAG exclusive offer and ends August 14th at 11:59PM or after 400 redemptions. You can find Shipwreck's review right here.

50% off Alice: Madness Returns

I just brought this game from their flash deal a few days ago and I just tried it today. I gotta say I'm quite impressed with it.

thoroughly enjoyed this game and the first one. I recommend playing through the first one on normal though... hard was a pain to beat

[quote name='Camre']All new copies come with the original right?[/QUOTE]
For consoles, yes. Since this is their "project $10." For PC, I'm not too sure about.

[quote name='bardockkun']For consoles, yes. Since this is their "project $10." For PC, I'm not too sure about.[/QUOTE]

PC doesn't have it

EDIT: Neither boxed nor digital

[quote name='o_O']So what's the preferred console for this game?[/QUOTE]

I've heard the 360 version,but I haven't tried either of them yet unfortunately.

[quote name='shurija']I just brought this game from their flash deal a few days ago and I just tried it today. I gotta say I'm quite impressed with it.[/QUOTE]

I am also enjoying it. I am about half way through it and very pleased.

this was part of the "facebook Likes" thing few days ago for the same price. i got it during that time. its a fun game. also comes with the original Alice game to download (code redemption). i got it for the 360. u have to have the Madness returns disc in ur 360 in order to play the original Alice game.

this is a good game at this price...I put in about 17 hours and got it on release. It's held it's price surprisingly well.

[quote name='Joartrak']Stacks with EA's birthday promo code they send out. To bad I am broke :([/QUOTE]

Any chance you'd be willing to PM me your code? I'd be eternally grateful!

I'd *love* to grab this for my buddy, as he's wanted it since release. I owe him for a favor, and I'd love to splurge on this...

[quote name='mattcube64']Any chance you'd be willing to PM me your code? I'd be eternally grateful!

I'd *love* to grab this for my buddy, as he's wanted it since release. I owe him for a favor, and I'd love to splurge on this...[/QUOTE]

Sorry bud, already gave it out :(

I definitely think this title is worth it. It's a very solid action platformer, has a little bit of LOZ Ocarina of Time in it. The story is pretty good, although a bit confusing, I kept playing because I wanted to know more. The dresses DLC is pretty cheap too for the amount of stuff you get: about 5 different dresses with different abilities and a new skin and upgrade level for your weapons for $2.

Oh boy, this is a game I've really been wanting, and at a great price. BUT... I'm pretty much broke, and have a huge backlog as it is. This decision will take some time..

this is 1 game you will probably see for under 20 dollars during Black Friday so if you are on the fence just remember that. thanks anyways cheapy

I picked up the PC digital version. For some reason, the code wouldn't work when I tried to order within the Origin client, but it did work when ordering from the website.

Good game, I was happy with the $45 I spent on it at release. The design and art direction is awesome, I also recommend checking out the DLC dresses.

I have all this Amazon credit laying around, yet I keep spending my actual money on deals elsewhere. Oh well, $30 was my buy price for this game, and I have been wanting to play it since it came out, so I'm happy.

Screw it, I just got it for the PC. I wanted it for the 360 but I don't feel like waiting for it to show up and UPS has been to my house enough the past few weeks.

Thanks for the deal human.

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter's been wanting this game since it came out, so since this sale happened today on her Birthday I gave in and bit at $29.99 even though I had wanted to wait until it hit $19.99 or less.

Ah well, it looks like it will be a fun game to bogart, beat before her and piss her off. Lol. Gotta love parenthood.

Wouldn't let me stack my birthday promo with this :(, oh well I can wait til later this year when I'm sure it will hit the ~$15 range.

[quote name='o_O']So what's the preferred console for this game?[/QUOTE]

Correct answer is neither. Both console versions are the same. PC version is the preferred version. Not only are the graphics better, but there are physics in the PC version that are no in the console versions at all.

Great price on a great game. Thought it would be at this price point by now anyways. I was about half way through when my PS3 disc drive went belly up. Now I am hooked on Borderlands as I am dipping into my backlog.

Thanks OP! I also had a 25% off birthday code I just got, so with that I picked up Alice and Battlefield Bad Company 2 on PS3 for a total of $45 free shipping and no tax.

bread's done
Back