Pokemon heartgold and soulsilver $25 new @ gamestop.com

Maybe it is about time I complete my HeartGold file. Beat the first round of the Elite 4 and didn't do anything else after that. Might get SoulSilver just because I have a feeling the DS Pokemon games will become like the GBA Pokemon games and be the same price used for a cart only version at Gamestop in the future.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Maybe it is about time I complete my HeartGold file. Beat the first round of the Elite 4 and didn't do anything else after that. Might get SoulSilver just because I have a feeling the DS Pokemon games will become like the GBA Pokemon games and be the same price used for a cart only version at Gamestop in the future.[/QUOTE]

I know its weird. Emerald is $40 and firered and leafgreen are $30.

The msrp for this game should be 24.99 by now. I retired from pokemon games after I played soul silver a couple of times a few months ago. It brought back great memories and the remake made the best pokemon game ever even better. I remembered how back in the day the new sets of pokemon would be cool but now they look lame and and look stupid (trash can pokemon ? Lol) they have no more ideas and its time to move on. This series is more milked than cod. this video basically explains how I feel about the franchise now

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=FkqBJSl8aOg

That's weird. GS sent an emial saying that SS and HG pre-owned were the steal of the week at the low low price of $25. Hhhmm GS are a bunch of idiots. As for this game. I hate that Pokemon games never go down in price.

[quote name='xenozfan2']I know its weird. Emerald is $40 and firered and leafgreen are $30.[/QUOTE]

I'm still kicking myself for not picking up FireRed and LeafGreen when they both hit Player's Choice at $19.XX each for the GBA.

[quote name='xenozfan2']I know its weird. Emerald is $40 and firered and leafgreen are $30.[/QUOTE]

Isnt it more expensive though because its like both games combined into one? Like how platinum is like pearl and diamond combined right?

gosh damnit. everytime i come on here there is another deal. I just told myself i was done with my DS games and now pokemon. fuck you guys! Just kidding, thanks op!

I would order one, but when I went into the store explaining how I lost my PowerUp rewards card they told me I had to go online to get a new one? even tho I'm pretty sure they just never handed the card back to me the last time I was in store.... ugh. anyone know where online I go to get a new card if i lost mine?

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']I would order one, but when I went into the store explaining how I lost my PowerUp rewards card they told me I had to go online to get a new one? even tho I'm pretty sure they just never handed the card back to me the last time I was in store.... ugh. anyone know where online I go to get a new card if i lost mine?[/QUOTE]

This is straight off the Gamestop website:

1. What if I lose my membership card? Just go to any participating GameStop store and tell an associate that your dog ate it. They'll feel sorry for your lack of imagination and look up your account using your email address or phone number. You'll still be able to get all your benefits.

Thanks OP. Gamestop rarely has better deals than Amazon, but this is one of those rare occasions. Picked up Heart Gold.

Really weird, when they send emails saying that $24.99 is the pre-owned deal/price until August 18. Not bad anyway. :bouncy:

[quote name='gokuofheaven']This is straight off the Gamestop website:

1. What if I lose my membership card? Just go to any participating GameStop store and tell an associate that your dog ate it. They'll feel sorry for your lack of imagination and look up your account using your email address or phone number. You'll still be able to get all your benefits.
[/QUOTE]

HAH! :applause:

so why the heck did they tell me I had to go online to the powerup rewards website and contact them about getting a new one ...*facepalm*:roll:

edit: guess i'll go back and hope for a different employee this time. thanks

[quote name='strait edge follower']The msrp for this game should be 24.99 by now. I retired from pokemon games after I played soul silver a couple of times a few months ago. It brought back great memories and the remake made the best pokemon game ever even better. I remembered how back in the day the new sets of pokemon would be cool but now they look lame and and look stupid (trash can pokemon ? Lol) they have no more ideas and its time to move on. This series is more milked than cod. this video basically explains how I feel about the franchise now

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=FkqBJSl8aOg[/QUOTE]

LOL, hilarious video! Great parody of how they pimped this franchise. I had to change the URL for my PC, since you posted the mobile version. Here's the PC URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkqBJSl8aOg

[quote name='gokuofheaven']This is not available for pick up i store. Only online and use VSHIP for free shipping.[/QUOTE] Where do you see free shipping? Vship is showing up as $2.99 on my order checkout page...

[quote name='apokalypse']Where do you see free shipping? Vship is showing up as $2.99 on my order checkout page...[/QUOTE]

Once you add to your cart and go to check-out it will show "Promotional Codes" at the bottom - type in VSHIP - apply code. The next page it will show $0.00 (standard shipping) - select this. VSHIP applys for orders $24.99 or more - expires 8/31

lawls cos the guy at gamestop told me it was pre-owned only! Hahahahaha. I told him i saw the price on the website and he assured me it was pre-owned so I just walked away.

[quote name='Kali']lawls cos the guy at gamestop told me it was pre-owned only! Hahahahaha. I told him i saw the price on the website and he assured me it was pre-owned so I just walked away.[/QUOTE]

Not trying to be an asshole, but he was right.

HGSS.jpg

In-store seems to be $25 for used, online seems to be $25 for new. This may be a price mistake, so if you're interested you should jump on it while you can.

Similar experience. Went to a B&M Gamestop and they said it's preowned. Showed them my phone with website saying "24.99 NEW" and of course they say they don't match their website.

[quote name='gokuofheaven']Once you add to your cart and go to check-out it will show "Promotional Codes" at the bottom - type in VSHIP - apply code. The next page it will show $0.00 (standard shipping) - select this. VSHIP applys for orders $24.99 or more - expires 8/31[/QUOTE]

Thank you kindly :)

[quote name='offensive_jerk']I ordered one online... They better not ship me a used one when it clearly says new online...[/QUOTE]

Same here. SoulSilver is the only one I'm currently missing, I figured it was time to fill in the blank :)

bread's done
Back