Costco: Wii with Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort for $99

alrighthearthis

CAGiversary!
Last night I visited a Costco in Independence, MO and purchased a black Wii bundled with Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort for $99 plus tax. From what an employee told me they were priced that cheap to clear out stock for the Mario Kart Wii bundles. I'm sure this is a YMMV find but wanted to pass it along for CAGs who live near a Costco looking for a cheap new Wii.

Do the Wii Sports games come in regular DVD cases or is it just a cardboard holder? I could care less about those two games and would probably sell them if I got the chance.

Come on universal price drop! I kind of want the Mario Kart Wii bundle more. It would be nice if a retailer offered the Mario Kart Bundle with Wii Sports and Resort as freebies or the Wii Sports/Resort bundle like this one and get Mario Kart Wii for free.

Edit: I could be sworn I saw an unboxing video of Wii bundle that had Mario Kart in its own game case. Figured that's why the Mario Kart Wii bundle was a little larger than the Wii Sports/Resort bundle. I know the rest of the bundles in the U.S. were like that.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Come on universal price drop! I kind of want the Mario Kart Wii bundle more. It would be nice if a retailer offered the Mario Kart Bundle with Wii Sports and Resort as freebies or the Wii Sports/Resort bundle like this one and get Mario Kart Wii for free.

Edit: I could be sworn I saw an unboxing video of Wii bundle that had Mario Kart in its own game case. Figured that's why the Mario Kart Wii bundle was a little larger than the Wii Sports/Resort bundle. I know the rest of the bundles in the U.S. were like that.[/QUOTE]

if you somehow have yet to try the wii sport/resort games..then it could be worth it, but as with every nintendo system to date, Mario Kart gets the most playing time and is the only game that hasn't been traded in and probably won't ever be.

[quote name='jterp7']if you somehow have yet to try the wii sport/resort games..then it could be worth it, but as with every nintendo system to date, Mario Kart gets the most playing time and is the only game that hasn't been traded in and probably won't ever be.[/QUOTE]

maybe its just me but double dash was a lot more fun than the Wii version (which felt a little too luck based to me). Anyway, great deal here. I have a Wii and sports resort is the funnest game on it IMO

[quote name='XenoNinjaX']i have a costco-related question. any idea when they'll restock ps3 bundle?[/QUOTE]

i work at costco and it depends on when sony has enough to ship to at every store which is i think 560?, so each store would want 70 ps3's. so 70x560 is 39,200 ps3's to be sent and costco would probably want to try and bundle it with Move and shit

so if this is the old bundle, that means it doesn't have the Wii-MotionPlus controllers. so you'd have to buy those controller attachments. is that right?

[quote name='malfuncti0n']so if this is the old bundle, that means it doesn't have the Wii-MotionPlus controllers. so you'd have to buy those controller attachments. is that right?[/QUOTE]

if it comes with wii sports resoft then itll have the attachment included as well

bread's done
Back