Gears Of War 3 XBox 360 Pre-Order $44.99 With Free S&H @ newegg.com

It says 3 day shipping so I think you will get it 2 or 3 days after launch. My question is does anyone know when they charge your account. Will they charge it now or when it ships.

[quote name='morpheusx']It says 3 day shipping so I think you will get it 2 or 3 days after launch. My question is does anyone know when they charge your account. Will they charge it now or when it ships.[/QUOTE]

when it ships i believe....isnt that always/usually the case?

they preauthorize the purchase then it falls off your statement/account within a few days, they officially bill when it ships. but be warned if you don't have enough funds the preauthorize allows them to throw your account into negative status which sucks for most who don't have protection, purchase plus overdraft...yikes..

this come with any pre-order bonus? i'm on the fence because the limited edition seems to be more complete.

[quote name='karyadi']this come with any pre-order bonus? i'm on the fence because the limited edition seems to be more complete.[/QUOTE]

Already dead and there is no bonus from newegg, it's standard free shipping.

[quote name='yahoosale14']wow, great deal. remember, theres tax in CA,TN, and NJ[/QUOTE]

There's tax in every state, remember. You're legally required to claim it.

[quote name='i77ogical']There's tax in every state, remember. You're legally required to claim it.[/QUOTE]

Omg you scared me into being a model citizen.

bread's done
Back