Red Wii (with NSMB, Wii Sports, and remote plus) $188.95 IN STOCK @ buy.com

Not being sold by buy.com, but some other merchant on their marketplace. Also, it's above msrp at this point. The Wii is dying a slow death. Unless, you're picking one up on a heck of a deal with some bundled games, I wouldn't bother.

I bought one when it came out, but my ex stole it. I've really wanted to buy one again, but for the price, knowing that I won't be able to my my VC games make it a hard sell. Plus I'll probably sell my Wii when the WiiU releases since Wind Waker is the only Gamecube game I still own and I'm hoping they add Gamecube games to the VC with the WiiU.

Even after all that, I still want one.

When it 1st came out, I broke down & got one (never had a Wii prior to this). It was $200 MSRP at the time & I still think it's worth it especially due to the rarity of the color. This is mainly for collector's since the white & black versions (with Mario Kart instead of Wii Sports & NSMB) can be had for $135 nowadays at Target & Fry's when on sale. I mainly got this Wii (besides for the color) due to most of the 1st-party games (Mario Kart, DKR, NSMB, Kirby's Epic Yarn, SSB, Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, etc.) but some of the 3rd party games are very good too (Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Epic Mickey, King of Fighters Collection, Samurai Shodown Anthology, No More Heroes 1 & 2, etc.). Since the Wii-U is going to be compatible with Wii games (& accessories), I'll probably just give this Wii console to my little cousin by then.

bread's done
Back