35% off NCAA Football 12 @ 5pm pdt (EA Insider Deals)

35% off sounds pretty good before you do the math :)

Sports games are one of the few where buying it day 1 for 59.99 is a bit silly, especially, no offense a "second tier" franchise. I played the demo, was pretty meh. Its 47 on Amazon right now, getting this bad boy to 39.99 everyone will happen pretty quickly.

Unless you were about to buy this for 60 today, I advise against it...

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']35% off sounds pretty good before you do the math :)

Sports games are one of the few where buying it day 1 for 59.99 is a bit silly, especially, no offense a "second tier" franchise. I played the demo, was pretty meh. Its 47 on Amazon right now, getting this bad boy to 39.99 everyone will happen pretty quickly.

Unless you were about to buy this for 60 today, I advise against it...[/QUOTE]

I posted this for anyone interested. I feel the same way as you though. I read 35% off on their page and I was excited and came here to post it....LIttle did I realize the discount amount until I did the math lol :)

if you have a fb acc, leave them a comment about a deal for Shadows of the damned. =( If it was like Alice's deal 50% off, i'd buy it.

This is the best deal I have seen for NCAA..but if anyone is on the fence..EA always does the 34.99 sale on Black Friday. The game will be patched up too by then. Just sent my copy to Amazon for credit. Didnt like it too much. Will consider picking back up on BF

$39.99 is a great price considering this games trades in for $42 at best buy. Play it for free, get some draft class saves if you like and then get madden.

[quote name='Rodster']$59.99 - 35% = $38.99 so no free shipping. FS is only for orders $39.99 :booty:[/QUOTE]
Well, these Insider Deals have always come with free shipping, so let's hope they just forgot to add that part to the post.

bread's done
Back