Best Buy - Get $42 Store Credit On Madden 12 When You Trade In NCAA Football 12

Yeah I saw the value went up to $30 and with the current 40% TIV bump it equals that. Again, you can preorder anything.

It's to beat Gamestop by $12. They give you $30 for NCAA if you trade towards Madden, but only if you were given and/or still have the coupon from your NCAA purchase.

Hmmmm...interesting. Yeah, I was planning on hanging onto my copy of NCAA Football 12, but so few people are playing it on PS3. I can't find a decent online dynasty. Might just jump to Madden 12 then.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Why not make it 45 ? I'm thinking that some people Might buy ncaa 12 with the ea deal and then flip it for this.[/QUOTE]
Not sure if it's even a flip with profit. 35% off $59.99 is $38.99 with tax (CA) it's $42 something. lol

[quote name='kouleefoh']Not sure if it's even a flip with profit. 35% off $59.99 is $38.99 with tax (CA) it's $42 something. lol[/QUOTE]

I know people who do flips for 4$ profit and think its worth it. there will be people who will try it

[quote name='strait edge follower']I know people who do flips for 4$ profit and think its worth it. there will be people who will try it[/QUOTE]
Yea, but unless you have a coupon code, you'll lose a couple cents flipping these. Not to mention gas. haha. but you're right, one dude already mention EA Deal above. People would do anything.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Yea, but unless you have a coupon code, you'll lose a couple cents flipping these. Not to mention gas. haha. but you're right, one dude already mention EA Deal above. People would do anything.[/QUOTE]

We all need to come together and make a thread on the art of flipping, lots of people don't do it the right way

Wait, just realized that the total cost of Madden will be $43 for me after tax (original $20 for NCAA 12, $23 after trade-in). That's nearly the TRU Madden 12 price, but I don't lose my copy of NCAA 12 in the process. Hmmmm.

bread's done
Back