Giveaway: Toy Soldiers Cold War

*Bump* Giveaway is still going. We just ask that you check out our podcast "The Best Gaming Podcast Ever" by Gameranx, on iTunes or Gameranx.com. It's a 45 min show and we give contact information on how to win a free XBLA code of Toy Soldiers Cold War. Remember if you enter leave contact information like your e-mail. Thanks and hope to see one of you guys win the code! Good Luck.

[quote name='sir-fly']how to enter? we have to tune into the podcast i really want this game but thats a little time eating task there[/QUOTE]

I am not going to go out and tell you (That would ruin the point of listening to his podcast) I suppose you may PM me if your really lazy, but come on, support him. His podcast seemed good from what I heard. I will download it to listen to later.

Hey thanks Dark Rider! But I can't take all the credit, we have a great staff that takes time out of their week to do the show. Sir-fly I hope you do end up giving our show a chance.

[quote name='Dark Rider']I am not going to go out and tell you (That would ruin the point of listening to his podcast) I suppose you may PM me if your really lazy, but come on, support him. His podcast seemed good from what I heard. I will download it to listen to later.[/QUOTE]
hey thanks and i will do the same for you if you need me to but im gonna pass because i like when people promote there site or whatever but i like it when they have more then 1 code to give so i feel like i at least have a chance lol

good luck to you all and i hope a fellow cag wins

bronsonbeliever We just ask that you listen to the show and give it a chance. If you like it great! I hope you contunally check the show out on Gameranx.com or iTunes. If not then thanks for at least checking the show out. To enter the contest just follow the instructions given on the podcast we tell you everything you need to know in the show. Good luck everyone!

So all you want is our email address or do we actuallt have to go more into detail about the topic at hand. Not trying to spoil what you have to do in order to enter?

Gotcha OP. I listened to the podcast last night but was still unclear as to how to win--whether it was the first thing you mentioned or if the other two were viable as well. Interesting discussion though!

We are looking for feedback or even a topic that you would like us to discuss. Just make sure to leave a email to contact you back if you win.

Cool podcast.
18.games.jpg

[quote name='dp541']Deadline is 8/19/2011 6pm EST[/QUOTE]

ok man. I don't really like the way to enter but ill do it. I have some good feedback on a controversial topic in my opionon.

bread's done
Back