*DEAD* inFamous 2 DLC Reaper Skin code Giveaway!

KibolLP

CAG Veteran
I decided to do a little contest for you, when you can win a code for Reaper Skin for inFamous 2, I got myself two of these codes, so I can give you one out.

Doing competition is better than giving the code to non-member/member lurkers.

All you have to do is guess, what's my favourite inFamous 2 DLC. First one to post it here will get a code in PM.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol why are you guys guessing multiple times? I'm sure he wanted you to guess only 1 of all the DLC. Otherwise it'd be far too easy.

[quote name='sunghost']lol why are you guys guessing multiple times? I'm sure he wanted you to guess only 1 of all the DLC. Otherwise it'd be far too easy.[/QUOTE]

the rules did not specify

[quote name='cficare']classic cole?[/QUOTE]
Exactly!
Code goes to you by PM. To those that didn't guess, don't worry, I found next Reaper Skin code, still works, so maybe in a few days, I'll make another contest for it!

[quote name='sunghost']lol why are you guys guessing multiple times? I'm sure he wanted you to guess only 1 of all the DLC. Otherwise it'd be far too easy.[/QUOTE]
Right, sorry that I didn't specify - 1 guess for person and you can guess only one DLC. Now, everyone who guessed more than once/one DLC, please guess once again, but only one DLC.

[quote name='orale1226']The Hero Edition voucher containing all the dlc.
I win :applause::lol:[/QUOTE]
One DLC only, not the whole voucher...

[quote name='Raukue']Classic Cole. How could it not be?[/QUOTE]
Exactly! Code's yours, contest is dead, but I found a new Reaper Skin code, so in few days, there will be a new contest for you!

bread's done
Back