Sara List! Random crap, MK (360), BG:DA2, WoW Spectral Tiger Loot, and more!

Saratinous

CAGiversary!
Feedback
133 (100%)
While I figure out what/how I want to make of a huge list of things I have, I figure I can at least show a few things I have for sale/trade. So yeah, here goes:

All things fit normal CaG expectations: lower feedback ships first, payment comes first regardless, blah blah... I'll make this thing more in depth later.

For the most part, I only want mint, complete games. Unless specified, I have no desire for less than near mint discs. As such, nearly everything I list is great to mint, with details provided when that's not the case (PSX-era games and a few PS2 games may have some scratches... I'll happily check them out with any interest put towards them [they're all still playable and complete though]).

Games I'm Looking to Trade for the Same Game on another platform:
:360: Super Street Fighter IV (looking for a PS3 version; also willing to trade it and more for SSF:IV AE on the PS3)
:360: Tekken 6 (for PS3 version)

What I Have:

"Shiny" Games
Or "Items I feel are worth more than most on my list."
:360: Mortal Kombat (Mint w/ Online Pass)
:ps2: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2
Case has Gamestop stickers [not inserts]... manual has some marks, disc is near flawless... can replace case if wanted/needed.
:ds: PW: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations (Sealed)

:psx:
Alien Trilogy (GH)
Critical Depth
Die Hard Trilogy (GH)
Doom (GH)
Driver (GH)
Forsaken
Gran Turismo 2
MDK
Mechwarrior 2
Nightmare Creatures
Resident Evil: Director's Cut (GH)
Sim City 2000
Spawn the Eternal
Syphon Filter (GH)
Trap Gunner
Twisted Metal 3
WCW Nitro
WWF War Zone (GH)

:ps2:
Alien Hominid
Armored Core 2
Armored Core: Ninebreaker
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Deus Ex
Devil May Cry 2 (GH)
Devil May Cry 3 SE (GH)
Dragonball Z Budokai
Dragonball Z Budokai 2
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi
Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel
Mark of Kri
Naruto: Ulimate Ninja
Orphan
Rise of the Kasai
Summoner
The Bouncer

:xbox:
Enclave
Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomstick
Serious Sam
Sudeki

PC Steam Games:
I'd rather trade these, but honestly considering their worth, if you want to make a cheap offer, go ahead. =)
Audiosurf (multiple copies)
Dawn of War 2
Sanctum

PC Games:
Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich
Hellgate London
Serious Sam 2
Spellforce Platinum Edition
Sword of the New World (Sealed)
No clue on Server/Game status.
The Movies
(Premeire Edition/DVD)
Xmen Legends 2

WoW TCG Loot:
Footsteps of Illidan
Goblin Gumbo
Owned!
Papa Hummel's Old Fashioned Pet Biscuit
Rest and Relaxation
Slashdance x5
Thunderhead Hippogryph

and... Spectral Tiger.
(The Spectral Tiger is not for trade baring something AMAZING, and is not for sell through Paypal or the like. I'll only except money order, cash, or something else of the sort. Sorry, just protection issues after already having Ebay problems with it.)

DvDs:

Stargate Atlantis S1-4
Stargate SG-1
Have the entire series. S1-8 are old fat boxes, 9-10 are slim. All are mint except for S1 that has Gamestop Stickers and wear.

What I Want:
:ps3: Mortal Kombat (will trade the 360 version for a mint copy, even without an online code)
:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia (sealed) :hot::hot:
:ds: My World, My Way :hot:
Amazon Payments
Paypal
I really prefer Amazon.
MtG Cards (Current sets. Mostly looking for Red/Chandra cards [not Chandra Ablaze])
CYL
Type-Moon stuff :hot:

Also, as a note, if you're looking for a sealed copy of Ar Tonelico: Qoga, my local shop still has copies so let me know and I'm sure a pretty fair deal can be made. (Unless they suddenly sell out.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish you had this list earlier... I just sold most of my MTG cards including a playset of Chandra Nalaars, and Chandra Ablaze. I do have 2 Ablazes in my red deck side board if you're interested.

Bump, figures actually got here a few days ago, just haven't been online to let you know. Everything was perfect, figures were in great shape and are already on display on top of my dvd rack. :D

bread's done
Back