- KERS and DRS avaiable and full manual
- IMPROVED HANDLING (more reactive , you "feel" the car into corners )
- FLEXIBLE BODYWORK (body , wings , mirrors can flect)
- IMPROVED DAMAGE (increased damage sensivity)
- MECHANICAL FAIULURES (engine , drs , kers , brakes)
- NEW A.I (more challenging and realistic drivers , brake late into corners)
- 24 CARS ONLINE (16 players+8 bots)
- SPLIT SCREEN
- OSD: the osd is vastly improved and more complete
- CO-OP ONLINE CAREER MODE (Play throughout a season online with a friend)
- PARC FERME AND VICTORY ANIMATIONS
- DAY/NIGHT TRANSITION
- CUSTOM WHEELS FOR EACH TEAM
- SEMI-MANUAL PITLANE DRIVING
- CLEANER AND DETAILER GRAPHIC
- SAFETY CAR
- CAREER MODE REWORKED AND MORE IMMERSIVE
- FULL DYNAMIC WEATHER SYSTEM WITH DYNAMIC CLOUDS
- IMPROVED RACE ENGINEER COMMUNICATIONS
- TRACK MARSHALLS OUTSIDE THE TRACK WAVING FLAGS
- ADVANCED TYRE WEAR AND SMOKE UNDER HEAVY BRAKING
- INTERACTIVE TYRE WALLS
- RACE DIRECTOR MODE
Over 20 images and screenshots
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Features that are not in F1 2011:
- Formation and cool down laps: Unfortunately there is no formation or cooldown laps in F1 2011.
- Podiums: There are no podiums but there are cinematics which show the drivers getting out of there car in parc ferme.
- Jump starts: Jump starts are not in F1 2011.
F1 2011 Preview for PC - VideoGamer.com
F1 2011 Preview - - Page 1 | Eurogamer.net
Computer and Videogames
Preview: F1 2011: Harder, faster, stronger? Gameplay Preview - ComputerAndVideoGames.com
'F1 2011': Preview - Gaming News - Digital Spy
E3 2011: F1 2011 First Impressions - Preview
F1 2011 Silverstone Multiplayer Hands-On Preview - PC Previews at GameSpot
Note: this was mostly taken from the following thread which I helped setup and format.
Edited by SynGamer, 26 November 2011 - 12:21 PM.