Tales of Eternia (PSP) Giveaway

Leupac

CAGiversary!
Contest has ended

Instead of trading this in for practically nothing I’ve decided to give fans of the Tales of franchise the chance to win my copy of Tales of Eternia for the Sony PSP. The game is used, but still in very good condition and comes with the manual and in the original case.

The rules are pretty simple; just send an email with your name, age and the name of your favorite Tales of game in the series. Entries are accepted until August 26th, 2011 at 5:00pm MDT (Mountain Time). Not too hard right? More information about the contest, including the email you send your entry to can be found at the link below.

http://leupac.tumblr.com/post/9277568700/tales-of-eternia-giveaway

Last edited by a moderator:
I traded in my psp a while back, but just wanted to thank you for giving back to the community, and I like to think you've chosen a great game to give back with.

Yeah I loved the game but I am getting rid of my UMD versions so sadly ToE has to go. I figured I may as well make sure it is going to a good home though. Hopefully I'll have more contests in the future.

i didn't even know they remade the 2nd game >< thanks for the chance!

Meaning of birth and Fury Sparks best Tales songs ever =D

Do you know if it is the non-glitched version? I have it, but it won't let me progress past Volt, which was a problem with a lot of copies of the game.

It has been a while since I've played it but I'm pretty sure I got past Volt since I can remember the battle with Shizel frustrating me bad and that is later.

Thanks for the contest. I wonder what ever happened to my copy of Tales of Destiny 2 for the original playstation.

bread's done
Back