Amazon HDMI Cable 6 feet $1.75 shipped!

Thanks for the heads up, OP. The cheapest one is now $1.73, and I bought two of those just because the item location is closer. It'll be good to have backups just in case I need them, and the price is really low.

No offense, but it's been that price for the last 6 months...:oldman:

I bought the $6 BlueRigger one a month ago, as you get two-day shipping with Prime and it supports 3D and audio return.

[quote name='trunks982']can this handle 3D?[/QUOTE]
Probably. HDMI cables haven't changed at all since their introduction, only the testing done to certify them. I see no mention of these cables being v1.4, but they'll likely work just fine regardless.

Sweetness, good find! I grabbed a few so that they'll be handy for future uses or to give to friends who need em. I can't stand when people pay $20+ for HDMI cables...

Awesome. Grabbed one, as that's all the HDMI inputs I have left on my TV. Had been just talking a few days ago about picking up another cable so I could have a dedicated input for my laptop.

bought 2 for $1.73 a piece thanks one of my relatives needed one and I'll probably flip the other cable to gamestop for $5 so I can put it towards metal gear solid HD collection down the road.

Why is this in the video game deals section? Shouldnt it be in the other deals section?

Its after all, not a video game.

[quote name='gargus']Why is this in the video game deals section? Shouldnt it be in the other deals section?

Its after all, not a video game.[/QUOTE]

OMG... you act like my mother.

[quote name='gargus']Why is this in the video game deals section? Shouldnt it be in the other deals section?

True. Also not really a deal, since this is normal price. It's a good value, yeah... but not a deal.

You mean where a tenth of as much people would see this and get in on this? Man, if more CAGs spent as much energy LOOKING for more sweet deals than OCD bitching about where stuff would be :roll:

Thanks OP but this is how much HDMI cables usually cost through Amazon! I recently bought a 20 foot HDMI for like $4 shipped

Crazy. Thanks for the link, I have a couple, yet that is so effing cheap I almost feel an impulse to buy one.

So I bought these ones last week. They arrived 4 days after purchase. This is my first HDMI for my PS3 and I'm shocked and amazed that hdmi cables go for SO MUCH $$$ When my games look damn near amazing with this for less than $2. WOW. SOrry guys I'm super excited because everything is soooo purrrrtty now.

bread's done
Back