Refurbished Kinect w. Kinect Adventures for $85 Shipped + Tax from CowBoom

[quote name='Drclaw411']lock this thread if you dont want hate to shower you like firey rain. thanks for posting, but this wont be received well.[/QUOTE]

Why? It seems like a pretty good deal. I'm contemplating it.

[quote name='Drclaw411']lock this thread if you dont want hate to shower you like firey rain. thanks for posting, but this wont be received well.[/QUOTE]

Not really sure where this is coming from. I know of a lot of people who have had a lot of success and saved a ton of money buying from cowboom. They have a 30 day return policy too if I remember correctly.

[quote name='GamerChris']Why? It seems like a pretty good deal. I'm contemplating it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Organ Donor']Not really sure where this is coming from. I know of a lot of people who have had a lot of success and saved a ton of money buying from cowboom. They have a 30 day return policy too if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

hmmm...maybe im wrong. just seems whenever I put up a deal, no matter how much off MSRP, new or used, i get flamed to all hell for it, especially if its something like this

I'm unfamiliar. This seems like a great deal. Where's the hate coming from? I very much want to get this. Thoughts?

I got it! Thanks, guys. Wouldn't have known about this stuff without you. I've never played a Tiger Woods game, so I guess this is a great time to start.

bread's done
Back