Gamestop Door Crasher for Aug. 26: QUANTUM THEORY for the PS3 - $4.89

I wish I had seen this before I drove right past the EB during lunch. :( I was waiting for this to go down under $20, but $9.89 is even better. (Not like I have high hopes for it, but I'm a Dynasty Warriors / Koei / Omega Force fan.)

You are already dead.

...if you touch this game at all, it looks awful from everything I have seen. Might be good for a laugh though.

I really hope this goes back on sale. Right now you can't add it to your cart on gamestop.ca, despite showing as "in stock" (PS3 only)

Oops! Please correct the errors below to continue.
Currently Fist of the North Star is not available for purchase and has been removed from your cart.

It's truly amazing that Koei is still around with games like this. I can only imagine what will happen to Tecmo's games now that they're under the same umbrella.

[quote name='Eoyote']It's truly amazing that Koei is still around with games like this.[/QUOTE]
I kind of agree. The first few games were good, semi-innovative big-map hack & slashers, but they got trotted out very quickly, and it's a shame that they've taken so much attention and resources away from the company's true strength (grand strategy games).

I'm not surprised Koei is still around, though. They have a lot of other irons in the fire that go under the radar for most of us. They have successful sim franchises in Japan, and they do most of the publishing for Nippon Ichi in Europe. And actually, I think the Dynasty Warriors Gundam games are meant to be decent.

[quote name='Eoyote']It's truly amazing that Koei is still around with games like this. I can only imagine what will happen to Tecmo's games now that they're under the same umbrella.[/QUOTE]

The same could be said with any other Genre out there. Also, no one is forcing you to buy their games you know.

I walked in to buy Deus-Ex yesterday, saw this for PS3 and grabbed it. Didn't even realize it was a special deal.

I (for one) really enjoyed this game, and think anyone that got it for $9.89 really lucked out.

Then again, I'm generally a fan of the "Warriors" games, and a big fan of "Fist of the North Star", so it was almost tailor made for me.

If anyone is on the fence about this, but a big FOTNS fan, I'd definitely recommend it, as Koei paid a lot of attention to details about the anime/manga.

However, if you do pick it up and enjoy it, by the time you buy all the DLC, you'll probably be paying about the same price as a full game (which, I suppose, is still better than paying 2X the price for the game).

Facebreaker?

tumblr_l58yx3bCgC1qcy3qdo1_400.jpg

bread's done
Back