OOS Monster Hunter Tri Bundle $30.36 at amazon

scottman

CAGiversary!
This is the bundle that includes the black classic controller pro.
Price dropped a few dollars from the usual $36.99 to $31.72. I think this is the cheapest it has been for a while. I missed out on the bestbuy clearance at $29.99, ymmv if yours still has it. Game itself is $19.99 msrp now. Not sure if this foreshadows an msrp drop of the bundle, but a lot of places don't have the bundle anymore.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0036KRP3Q/

I think this is this price because a 3rd party, nyc electronics has only 2 of them in stock for $31.43. Once the 2 are gone from NYC electronics, the price will probably go back to $36.99. So if you want others to get in on the 16 left from amazon, buy directly from amazon before nyc electronics.

edit:
Now down to $30.36 from amazon.

Had to mention there is one seller listing a used one for $65. The funny part is the seller's name is "Ex-Girlfriend's Stuff" and Condition is listed as "Box is a little roughed up".

Maybe he should have been gentler with her. :whee: :censored:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='scottman']This is the bundle that includes the black classic controller pro.
Price dropped a few dollars from the usual $36.99 to $31.72. I think this is the cheapest it has been for a while. I missed out on the bestbuy clearance at $29.99, ymmv if yours still has it. Game itself is $19.99 msrp now. Not sure if this foreshadows an msrp drop of the bundle, but a lot of places don't have the bundle anymore.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0036KRP3Q/

I think this is this price because a 3rd party, nyc electronics has only 2 of them in stock for $31.43. Once the 2 are gone from NYC electronics, the price will probably go back to $36.99. So if you want others to get in on the 16 left from amazon, buy directly from amazon before nyc electronics.[/QUOTE]

i think best buy had this on clearance for $30 also.

I know my Best Buy currently has this for $40. I would so get this, but I hear it's such a huge time sucker and I unfortunately don't have all that time anymore

[quote name='Juiceboxharry']I've been waiting for a 29.99 price drop, this will have to do.[/QUOTE]

It's $30.08 now, so you're really only out 9 cents :)

Seems to be slowly continuing the drop. $30.81 now. Not sure what nyc electronics is doing, but they seem to keep adjusting the quantity available and slightly dropping the price. Take your chances on when you want to bite.

The $30.08 is from nyc electronics. I'm not sure, but I think if people buy out their stock (currently 1), then the price of amazon will also go back to $37.

[quote name='scottman']Seems to be slowly continuing the drop. $30.81 now. Not sure what nyc electronics is doing, but they seem to keep adjusting the quantity available and slightly dropping the price. Take your chances on when you want to bite.

The $30.08 is from nyc electronics. I'm not sure, but I think if people buy out their stock (currently 1), then the price of amazon will also go back to $37.[/QUOTE]

Their stock's been "1" all day. I thought I bought their last copy earlier this afternoon, but that's not the case. Seems maybe they're running a script that only keeps 1 available at a time and automatically restocks after a purchase? I think I bought it at $30.78 myself.

I'll be down to co-op this once it comes in with any other fellow newbs! PM me.

The game itself is under $20 new (under $18 preowned most places). I bought a classic controller a couple weeks back from Sears but haven't used it yet. Is it really worth the extra $10+ for the controller?

[quote name='trunks982']sigh... cant spend money... i gotta evacuate.. i dont nkow what to do!?!?!! stupid irene[/QUOTE]

Be safe :)

I'm in a part of Brooklyn that's apparently okay (it's a white area on the evacuation zone map)

[quote name='xskaxninjax']The game itself is under $20 new (under $18 preowned most places). I bought a classic controller a couple weeks back from Sears but haven't used it yet. Is it really worth the extra $10+ for the controller?[/QUOTE]

For me it is, as I want to buy a copy of Goldeneye as well and don't already own a Classic Pro controller. The Goldeneye bundles runs about $50 new, but the used game alone is $15 on AWD. I don't care about the gold controller though.

Oh and trunks, be safe and smart man but don't panic. I grew up in north Florida and have survived plenty of hurricanes. Hell we used to throw hurricane parties when the evac wasn't mandated.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Be safe :)

I'm in a part of Brooklyn that's apparently okay (it's a white area on the evacuation zone map)[/QUOTE]

im in the B area. close to A

[quote name='bsmiff']Their stock's been "1" all day. I thought I bought their last copy earlier this afternoon, but that's not the case. Seems maybe they're running a script that only keeps 1 available at a time and automatically restocks after a purchase? [/QUOTE]

I've seen it at 2 a few times, and last night they had a few more I think. Going from back ordered Aug 28 to in stock to back order Aug 29. I've been keeping it in my cart to watch and adjusting quantities. (I'm bored)

As for the value of the controller, its msrp is $20, but I've seen it for $15 on sale, so it's just enough of a value for me. Plus, I'm a sucker for bundles. Got the goldeneye controller bundle with tshirt for $30 a while back too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now down to $30.36 from amazon.

Had to mention there is one seller listing a used one for $65. The funny part is the seller's name is "Ex-Girlfriend's Stuff" and Condition is listed as "Box is a little roughed up".

Maybe he should have been gentler with her. :whee: :censored:

Good price but I got it during the BB B2G1 now if only the Wii Mario kart would drop to $100 I could start playing some of the Wii games I have. Hopefully, that new PS3 monster hunter game will come to the US & sell like the ones on PSP so they can offer some more of the titles that we haven't received.

[quote name='scottman']Now down to $30.36 from amazon.

Maybe he should have been gentler with her. :whee: :censored:[/QUOTE]

ha!

OK, who bought the last one from NYC electronics? If you want the lower price from amazon, better order now before they see there is no lower competitor and raise their price back to $36.99. Currently $28.62.

I think I got it at the lowest amazon price thanks to multiple cancellation/rebuys. Amazon must hate me by now. They seem to push it to shipping soon status way too fast now though.

bread's done
Back