Hitchhiker: The Complete Collection DVD set Pre-order - CDN$ 22.09 @ Amazon.ca

Punisher138

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B004TGUO02/ref=oss_product

I've been following this release for awhile now. Dont know when the hell its actually going to come out. They keep pushing the date back and have released very little info about it. But for
those of you who were like me and remember watching this strange series back in the 80's on HBO and USA Network this is an awesome deal.

I have the three 10 episode sets that were released by HBO, but this is supposed to be the complete collection with all 85 episodes. Cant wait for it to finally come out. Hope they do it right, but for this price its worth it either way.

[quote name='Punisher138']http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B004TGUO02/ref=oss_product

I've been following this release for awhile now. Dont know when the hell its actually going to come out. They keep pushing the date back and have released very little info about it. But for
those of you who were like me and remember watching this strange series back in the 80's on HBO and USA Network this is an awesome deal.

I have the three 10 episode sets that were released by HBO, but this is supposed to be the complete collection with all 85 episodes. Cant wait for it to finally come out. Hope they do it right, but for this price its worth it either way.[/QUOTE]

I remember this from when I was a kid, then later I picked up a couple of the 10 episode discs. The show was of its time in a few ways but kind of a neat concept. for all the episodes this is a great deal. This only in Canada?

[quote name='bdb2m']I remember this from when I was a kid, then later I picked up a couple of the 10 episode discs. The show was of its time in a few ways but kind of a neat concept. for all the episodes this is a great deal. This only in Canada?[/QUOTE]

Its only being released in Canada, but for standard international shipping its $10 making it a little over $33 USD for the entire series. Pretty damn good. Canadian DVD's will play on US DVD players because they are both region 1.

Heads up to the one other person who may have been interested in this deal. They just posted artwork for the cover and the cover states that its the complete HBO collection, so this probably only has the first 39 episodes, since the last 46 aired on USA Network. I posted on the publishers FB page to get confirmation, but if this is the case it isnt that great a deal. Especially for me since I already have the three HBO sets that contain 30 of the first 39 episodes.

bread's done
Back