MotorStorm Apocalypse (ps3) 39.99 @ amazon

Had this game earlier in the year and it was a bit of a let-down. Went through the single player in no time and online wasn't so hot. It just didn't really feel like the previous Motorstorm games. Maybe when it goes sub-$15 I might check it out again, but 39.99 is way too high.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Had this game earlier in the year and it was a bit of a let-down. Went through the single player in no time and online wasn't so hot. It just didn't really feel like the previous Motorstorm games. Maybe when it goes sub-$15 I might check it out again, but 39.99 is way too high.[/QUOTE]

I kind of feel the same way. I miss the natural settings and the whole redneck vibe. I'm not crazy about the end of the world, comic book feel of this one.

Price is still a lil too high to me.. I think its prolly going to remain this price.. I saw it at walmart for the same a couple of days ago

It's a good game with GREAT 3D...but not as good as Pacific Rift. I got it cheap due to a Gamestop error a while back and I'd probably pay $25 for it.

If you have a 3D TV, this is worth picking up. It makes great use of the stereoscopic 3D tech, and I found it to be a pretty fun game to boot. Yeah, the comic book cutscenes are lame, but it's a small gripe, really. Some of the Apocalypse themed tracks are really creative and unlike anything I've seen in a racing game.

bread's done
Back