FGT # XVIII misses fried chicken... f**k living in Orange County...

JEKKI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I once knew a guy,

we were the best of friends.

until one day he was too cool to go to Giamela's with me.

since then he was never seen from ever again... in the FGT.

Kintaro-funnyface_2.jpg

pour one out for Shimi! the face of a pleased man!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Monsta

In player matches you can set it so you won't fight chars like Gill if you don't want to. I have run into a few games I couldn't get into because they didn't want to fight a Makoto. Not sure if this works for ranked or not but eh.

Also for like the two people here who still use GGPO SF3rd is now in the Karnov room till they find out.

@LostRoad Yeah I ban Gill from player matches unless It's my friends for the lulz, just wasn't sure about ranked matches.

Still can't get ranked matches working consistently so I end up doing tournaments of 4 or 8 depending on how many people are on

[quote name='LostRoad']
In player matches you can set it so you won't fight chars like Gill if you don't want to. I have run into a few games I couldn't get into because they didn't want to fight a Makoto.
[/QUOTE]

What kind of wiener shit is that?

I've accidently gone into a lobby where 2 characters were banned... Gill and Hugo. fucking retarded. Some butthurt nerd probably got Gigas Breaker'd.

Hugo-gigasbreaker.gif

[quote name='distgfx']Makoto and Hugo being banned from lobbies? What kind of nonsense is that?![/QUOTE]

lol

Well you could ban any character. Maybe I'll ban Sean from all my games ;)

after playing online, oh man 3s online is so garbage.

freakin teleport throws and hitconfirms being thrown off because you actually never hit them in the first place but it plays the sound and shows like 2 frames of hitting before it turns into a block.

[quote name='kainzero']after playing online, oh man 3s online is so garbage.

freakin teleport throws and hitconfirms being thrown off because you actually never hit them in the first place but it plays the sound and shows like 2 frames of hitting before it turns into a block.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'd rather play down at Arcade Infinity.

Oh wait, nevermind. . . :cry:

[/QUOTE]

A friend of mine said the same thing. He wasn't too happy after being pretty excited that 3SO was even coming out.

Also why is there even an option to block Characters you don't want to play online? Is Capcom seriously trying to win a bet if they can make a penis turn into a vagina electronically?

[quote name='asianxcore']A friend of mine said the same thing. He wasn't too happy after being pretty excited that 3SO was even coming out.[/QUOTE]
this whole ggpo thing was so overrated...

but at least i can play my bro so it's all good.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yeah, I'd rather play down at Arcade Infinity.

Oh wait, nevermind. . . :cry:[/QUOTE]Yeay man, tokens can be quite expensive

nevermind indeed.

freakin teleport throws and hitconfirms being thrown off because you actually never hit them in the first place but it plays the sound and shows like 2 frames of hitting before it turns into a block.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='asianxcore']A friend of mine said the same thing. He wasn't too happy after being pretty excited that 3SO was even coming out.[/QUOTE]

I haven't been having any of the problems kainzero described on either version. It feels the same as playing GGPO on the PC to me, just without the ghetto black bars that appeared every once in a while. You didn't change the delay from 2 by any chance, did you?

[quote name='kainzero']this whole ggpo thing was so overrated...

but at least i can play my bro so it's all good.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, GGPO isn't some miracle cure for online play. It is still highly dependent on how good your and whomever your playing's internet connections are.

[quote name='JEKKI']Yeay man, tokens can be quite expensive

nevermind indeed.[/QUOTE]
Bro, I can swing $20 a week or more for tokens easily. Arcade Infinity couldn't swing their bills.

When I had a nearby arcade, I was there every weekend. :cool: Support the community.

Recycle it, don't trash it.

Winners don't use drugs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaeI9gKOVJQ

It depends if you play with people with green circles I *never* have this problem.
But if they lag, yes. I even hear "KO!" when I didn't even finish a guy off. WTF?

[quote name='Monsta Mack']It depends if you play with people with green circles I *never* have this problem.
But if they lag, yes. I even hear "KO!" when I didn't even finish a guy off. WTF?[/QUOTE]

That KO glitch is garbage. .. Funny. But garbage.

when it takes like 5 minutes to get a ranked match... i feel like i don't have time to wait for green circles

[quote name='kainzero']when it takes like 5 minutes to get a ranked match... i feel like i don't have time to wait for green circles[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with this part, but when in a match things have been fine for me. Though I do get menu lag for some reason and that bugs me.

And since this shit has been stuck in my head for two days I thought I would share the joy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ODyHKqtuM

Ooooh, ranked matches, I haven't even touched ranked and probably won't. I don't like the fact that people can set their delay to 0 and fuck up my experience. =(

lol! a wild Shimi appears!!

vXfgg.jpg

he uses internet acronyms and punctuation!

it's not very effective...

[quote name='kainzero']there seems to be a lot of people who disappear after meeting them.

like vidpower in vegas![/QUOTE]lol!

VidPower!!

aka

Stairway to Heaven

I broke down and ordered an ethernet cable for my PS3. Maybe that'll help the infuriating wait times in 3SO. As it is now, I only have the patience to get my ass beat like 4 times.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-08-30-new-blazblue-announced-for-ps3-xbox-360

Fighting game BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend will launch on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, Arc System Works has announced.

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend, also due out on PlayStation Vita, launches in Japan this winter, according to Andriasang.

Extend includes Relius as a playable fighter and all the paid Continuum Shift download content. Four new story mode scenarios and new rules for online play are also added.
The PS3 and Vita versions will share save data for their story modes, but it is unclear whether cross-platform play will be possible.

Figures. I do like BlazBlue, but I've hardly spent any time with it. :(

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Damn it, I KNEW I shouldn't have bought the game yet, even though it was $15. Guess I'll just send it to Amazon. Good thing I didn't buy any of that overpriced DLC. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Sames. It was on clearance at BB. Still sealed too. In fact, I should see if I have the receipt before I do anything else with it.

[quote name='KingBroly']Also, I know I'm a scrub, but I don't care:[/QUOTE]

needs some benny hill music for the first round. lulz.

[quote name='JStryke']http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-08-30-new-blazblue-announced-for-ps3-xbox-360

Figures. I do like BlazBlue, but I've hardly spent any time with it. :([/QUOTE]

Day 1, and hank, you better buy this one too.

[quote name='KingBroly']So..is that going to be just Continuum Shift with the DLC? It sounds like I should get that when it comes out.

Also, I know I'm a scrub, but I don't care:[/QUOTE]

Before I say anything, which one were you?

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Ugh they are milking BlazBlue just as bad as Capcom. Well heres hoping for DLC for CS... but I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

CS2 was a free update at least. :nottalking:

whoo~!! an article about fighting games that I wanna read now but cant coz it's late and I suck at reading anyways, but I kinda wanna read it later so Ima post the link here so I can easily retrieve it and read it tomorrow or something

http://www.destructoid.com/on-fighting-games-balance-is-theory-tiers-aren-t-facts-209713.phtml

for reals tho, I suck at reading.

Im only good at counting my money.

FYI, do you guys know how to count one million dollars??

you count it like

one.

it aint no one-two-three type shyt u kno what I mean??

just one.

Im jus sayin, coz a lot of motherduckers be trying to act all cool and shyt,

actin like they countin $1,000,000 that they shouldnt be.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Persona fighting game? *brain explodes*[/QUOTE]

I don't even see how that will work. Persona 4 doesn't really have enough of a cast to do a fighting game.

[quote name='JEKKI']whoo~!! an article about fighting games that I wanna read now but cant coz it's late and I suck at reading anyways, but I kinda wanna read it later so Ima post the link here so I can easily retrieve it and read it tomorrow or something

http://www.destructoid.com/on-fighting-games-balance-is-theory-tiers-aren-t-facts-209713.phtml

for reals tho, I suck at reading.

Im only good at counting my money.

FYI, do you guys know how to count one million dollars??

you count it like

one.

it aint no one-two-three type shyt u kno what I mean??

just one.

Im jus sayin, coz a lot of motherduckers be trying to act all cool and shyt,

actin like they countin $1,000,000 that they shouldnt be.[/QUOTE]

word

[quote name='JEKKI']whoo~!! an article about fighting games that I wanna read now but cant coz it's late and I suck at reading anyways, but I kinda wanna read it later so Ima post the link here so I can easily retrieve it and read it tomorrow or something

[/QUOTE]
balance is so overrated, i've been saying this for a while. what matters is if the game is fun.

and it usually is.

i feel like balance discussion is like talking about nutritional data and the history of your ingredients when you eat food. man i don't care. does it taste good or not?!

[quote name='KingBroly']I don't even see how that will work. Persona 4 doesn't really have enough of a cast to do a fighting game.[/QUOTE]

well, they're using P3 chars as well.
also, even if there's 10 chars only it'll be fine. if you look at blazblue initial release, the roster was pretty small. it got bigger as they released more versions, but the original was still pretty good despite the small roster.

[quote name='distgfx']Day 1, and hank, you better buy this one too.
[/QUOTE]
I will. Better have Youtube uploading too.

Like this gem from last night, high level Sean play. I'm Pink Sean 4 life. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j358rojSeAQ&feature=channel_video_title

[quote name='kainzero']balance is so overrated, i've been saying this for a while. what matters is if the game is fun.

and it usually is.

i feel like balance discussion is like talking about nutritional data and the history of your ingredients when you eat food. man i don't care. does it taste good or not?!
[/quote]
Yeah, this is mostly true. Unless somebody is using Petshop in Jojo's, then it's total horseshit. :bomb:

But if a game plays great but has some unbalanced aspects, I'll still play it and love it. See 3rd Strike for an example.
well, they're using P3 chars as well.
also, even if there's 10 chars only it'll be fine. if you look at blazblue initial release, the roster was pretty small. it got bigger as they released more versions, but the original was still pretty good despite the small roster.
They'll have plenty of time to add characters before Persona Accent Core Platinum Plus Division Shift Deluxe comes out.

[quote name='Chacrana']What the fuck?

Arc announced fuckin' TOKI FROM FOTNS FOR THE PERSONA FIGHTER.

Read 'em and weep:

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201109/01049310.html

Prepare f' battul[/QUOTE]
DUDE!! Toki is the fucking man!!

Can't wait!!!! :bouncy:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I will. Better have Youtube uploading too.

Like this gem from last night, high level Sean play. I'm Pink Sean 4 life. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Hit confirms? WHAT ARE THOSE?!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yeah, this is mostly true. Unless somebody is using Petshop in Jojo's, then it's total horseshit. :bomb:[/quote]
that is horseshit

because in reality no one plays that game

[quote name='distgfx']Hit confirms? WHAT ARE THOSE?![/QUOTE]
Hit confirms are a privilege, not a right, doubly so when shit's lagging.

[quote name='kainzero']that is horseshit

because in reality no one plays that game[/QUOTE]
That was the best example I could come up with off the top of my head. :cry:

bread's done
Back