Buy 1, Get 1 50% off 3DS Games at Amazon

Not bad, but I still feel 3DS games are overpriced. This makes it $30 each if I order 2 copies of SMT:DS, and that still feels to high for me.

I'm pretty sure that every 3DS game out (except SMT since it's so new) has been $20 or less at some point. Nothing to see here.

[quote name='buckythekat']damn it I should have waited a week

stealth edit: though there isn't anything I'd really want for a second game so no real loss[/QUOTE]
This is exactly how I felt.

Sweet the half off can work with the 3DS Zelda credit (So long as it's a game on that list)

So for the majority of games on the list it's basically buy one get on if you have been sitting on the credit like me

The only 3DS games I'm interested in are the previously-mentioned-by-others SMT: Overclocked and SW Chronicles, but I've got a strong feeling that the first will hit $24.99 and the second $19.99 sometime closer to Black Friday.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Of course they do this a week or so before starfox comes out, darn it[/QUOTE]

even if it was..it wouldn't be included, just like zelda isn't

Well that sucks. I had a pre-order for SMT, forgot about it until it arrived. Could have at least gotten Samurai Warriors for half-price. Pre-ordering from Amazon blows. Seems like I always get screwed. Am definitely enjoying SMT (despite already having played the DS version), but I feel ripped having paid $40 for it.

t's time for an emergency MSRP drop on game prices for 3DS. :) Oh well. Aside from SSFIV, there's nothing else on there my kids would want anyway. I'm sure all these games will be less by the time Xmas rolls around anyway.

Went and Got SMT and threw Pilotwings as my second (That games held it's price still for New copies)
Thanks to the Zelda Credit basically got a game for free

Regular prices of these games should be $30. They were all $10 cheaper last week. At launch they had a B1G1 Free and haven't done one since. They need another one.

[quote name='Jawmuncher']Went and Got SMT and threw Pilotwings as my second (That games held it's price still for New copies)
Thanks to the Zelda Credit basically got a game for free[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing.

[quote name='sadunk']Regular prices of these games should be $30. They were all $10 cheaper last week. At launch they had a B1G1 Free and haven't done one since. They need another one.[/QUOTE]

I recognize that when this happens they seem to put the prices back up, and I noticed it at Gamestop once as well where the games were tacked on for about $10 more. So the half off price for the second game really wasn't a great deal =/

bread's done
Back