32GB MicroSD card

Yeah, speeds arne't extremely important, most phones come with say class 4 cards or even slower.

I just got an Adroid phone and am also in need of a 32GB flash card. What I want to know is, will there be a significant advantage to owning a class 10 or even 6 card? I've seen some forums that say having a slow card can result in choppy HD video recording but I haven't seen any actual evidence of that..

I'd say Class 4 would work for most things, but HD video recording (if it's high quality) will definitely require something a little faster. My sister's Handycam takes great videos to the built in memory, but with a class 4 card (I think) it's very choppy.

[quote name='ROB64']I'd say Class 4 would work for most things, but HD video recording (if it's high quality) will definitely require something a little faster. My sister's Handycam takes great videos to the built in memory, but with a class 4 card (I think) it's very choppy.[/QUOTE]

Then that's probably it... my phone has a 2GB microSDHC card in it and HD video recording (during any type of movement) is choppy as hell.

Man, those class 10 cards are expensive. There's a PNY brand for $40 but that appearantly doesn't work with phones. Next cheapest is Lexar... not sure I trust that brand. I would love to find a 32GB class 10 SanDisk or Transcend or Kingston.

[quote name='Vinny']Then that's probably it... my phone has a 2GB microSDHC card in it and HD video recording (during any type of movement) is choppy as hell.

Man, those class 10 cards are expensive. There's a PNY brand for $40 but that appearantly doesn't work with phones. Next cheapest is Lexar... not sure I trust that brand. I would love to find a 32GB class 10 SanDisk or Transcend or Kingston.[/QUOTE]

Did you managed to buy 32GB class 10 SanDisk or Transcend or Kingston ? How much did it cost ? I'm looking to buy one for me too

bread's done
Back