Xbox 360 250GB Console + $75 Credit and More - Xbox 360 Daily Deals at Amazon

poker360

Banned
[IMG-R=5838]24669[/IMG-R]Amazon brings you new Xbox 360 deals (and some Sunday ad price matches), every day this week. Featuring $25-$75 in credit on console purchases, and discounts on select titles such as Child of Eden $29.99, Star Wars: TFU 2 $19.99 and more.

:360: Xbox 360 250GB + $75 credit $299.99
:360: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect + $60 credit $299.99
:360: Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures! + $25 credit $149.99

:360: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1315556982&pf_rd_i=468642Xbox 360 Deals Week at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']I'm buying the 250 gig from them tomorrow as a wedding present for my best friend. Not going to tell him about the $75 credit though[/QUOTE]
Is that something they asked for or is it a surprise? Either way thats a awesome wedding gift!

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']I'm buying the 250 gig from them tomorrow as a wedding present for my best friend. Not going to tell him about the $75 credit though[/QUOTE]

A true CAG!!! :applause:

[quote name='MidnightMarauder74']A true CAG!!! :applause:[/QUOTE]

I would do that exact same thing, either way it's a great gift!

lol at having a Kinect deal just a few days before Child of Eden is added to the bundle. You are much better off waiting for that.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Is that something they asked for or is it a surprise? Either way thats a awesome wedding gift![/QUOTE]

It's my old roommate. When I moved out and his now fiancé moved in I took my 360 with me. Now I'm best man in his wedding and this way we can continue our games of Madden and co-op Borderlands adventures. The gift card is just a good deal. Why pay $200 for a 4 gig when I can pay $300 and basically get $75 back for a 250 gig. He knows it's coming though.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Kens Rage is getting close to my $10 price point. thanks for posting this poker[/QUOTE]

It's been hovering at $15 for what seems like forever for "new" copies from Amazon sellers through Amazon. Just insanely frustrating waiting for the extra 5 to drop. ;-)

Same feeling on Deadly Premonition as I'm waiting for that to be $10ish as well again.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']It's my old roommate. When I moved out and his now fiancé moved in I took my 360 with me. Now I'm best man in his wedding and this way we can continue our games of Madden and co-op Borderlands adventures. The gift card is just a good deal. Why pay $200 for a 4 gig when I can pay $300 and basically get $75 back for a 250 gig. He knows it's coming though.[/QUOTE]

4gb + kinect = 300-60 back (if your best friend need kinect.. but he must buy 250gb HDD. xbox really need big hdd space.)

Why do people here seem to be so fond of fist of the north star. From the reviews i've seen that game sucks donkey balls.

Edit- Is that a good price to pick up Star Wars TFU 2 at? I've been dying to play it but due to it's short story I've been waiting for a good price drop.

[quote name='onyzukae']4gb + kinect = 300-60 back (if your best friend need kinect.. but he must buy 250gb HDD. xbox really need big hdd space.)[/QUOTE]

I got Kinect and don't use it. He won't either. We are 28 and we aren't gonna play Kinect sports together we are gonna sit on our ass and play Madden and FIFA

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Why do people here seem to be so fond of fist of the north star. From the reviews i've seen that game sucks donkey balls.
[/QUOTE]

I've gotten Fist of the Raging Boner from GameFly and I'm still amazed that something so crappy can get printed and released to the public.

This game deserves to go the route of E.T. The Video Game.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']I got Kinect and don't use it. He won't either. We are 28 and we aren't gonna play Kinect sports together we are gonna sit on our ass and play Madden and FIFA[/QUOTE]

But what about those late night steamy sessions over Kinect Video Chat?

[quote name='yesokyesok']But what about those late night steamy sessions over Kinect Video Chat?[/QUOTE]

Haha. We both have iPhones with FaceTime for that

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Edit- Is that a good price to pick up Star Wars TFU 2 at? I've been dying to play it but due to it's short story I've been waiting for a good price drop.[/QUOTE]
I'd say $20 is a good price for it.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Why do people here seem to be so fond of fist of the north star. From the reviews i've seen that game sucks donkey balls.

Edit- Is that a good price to pick up Star Wars TFU 2 at? I've been dying to play it but due to it's short story I've been waiting for a good price drop.[/QUOTE]

I dont know if you read the BBV thread but you can pick up TFU2 there right now for $15 + get the B1G1 free sale, so you'd pay $7.50 or so for it.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I dont know if you read the BBV thread but you can pick up TFU2 there right now for $15 + get the B1G1 free sale, so you'd pay $7.50 or so for it.[/QUOTE]

I don't do blockbuster so that doesn't apply to me.

Damn, that deal tomorrow is tempting me. Here's my current predicament. I am trying to save money, trying to buy into a townhouse. My current 360 is 4 years old almost with one RROD (that MS fixed) under its belt.

I could go with this deal: $299. I have around $50 in credit. Get $75 back and I know I'll spend at least $60 of that on Gears 3 with a $20 gaming credit back. Probably would try for a 4th controller as well since I've never had that and then I don't have to ask anyone to bring some with them.

Or I could go with the Gears 3 Xbox. Get 2 controllers (saving 40 or 50 bucks) and the Gears game (60..but no additional credit) with it. It also has the larger HD, 320GB vs 250GB.

Either way, I don't think I can sell my existing console. Between age, RROD, and the fact that I busted open the plastic on the AV plug in back so I could have HDMI and an optical cable without buying an additional accessory. But I have a 120GB Hard Drive on here I might get a few bucks for.

What to do?

you can still sell parts of your xbox to GS, you won't get lot for it but you'll get something that you can spend towards your gaming habit...but if your console still works and your TIV is laughable just keep it as a 2nd box for local-co op and/or watching movies.

I'd suggest you get it at Walmart, have them PM the deal at BB for the $75 GC (if they didn't already) and preorder GoW3 + the GoW3 controller for $99 and they also give you a $20 e-gift card with that. while 320 GB's seems nice to have, in a CAG lifestyle, a bunch of games that one might install should have already been flipped, sold, or traded in for the new ones long ago. 320 GB's is more like you have a lot of movies and other forms of media stored on it.

So you have the the entire RB collection on your HDD...or you're just trying to build the largest XBLA library. I can't really justify needing an additional 70 GBs with the way the active gamer plays and trades games.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Damn, that deal tomorrow is tempting me. Here's my current predicament. I am trying to save money, trying to buy into a townhouse. My current 360 is 4 years old almost with one RROD (that MS fixed) under its belt.

I could go with this deal: $299. I have around $50 in credit. Get $75 back and I know I'll spend at least $60 of that on Gears 3 with a $20 gaming credit back. Probably would try for a 4th controller as well since I've never had that and then I don't have to ask anyone to bring some with them.

Or I could go with the Gears 3 Xbox. Get 2 controllers (saving 40 or 50 bucks) and the Gears game (60..but no additional credit) with it. It also has the larger HD, 320GB vs 250GB.

Either way, I don't think I can sell my existing console. Between age, RROD, and the fact that I busted open the plastic on the AV plug in back so I could have HDMI and an optical cable without buying an additional accessory. But I have a 120GB Hard Drive on here I might get a few bucks for.

What to do?[/QUOTE]

You should check out the Toys R us Deal that includes a free game and you can choose the Gears of Wars 3 Collectors edition game($169.99) as the free game!

while the collector's edition for free w/the kinect bundle purchase seems like a great deal it doesn't seem to help him out much...sure he'd get the game but he'd also be paying for a kinect 360 which he didn't seem like he wanted or cared for. unless he resells the epic edition for profit and the kinect, i see little reason to recommend it to him. collector's editions lately are more valuable to the collector and the reseller for it's DLC codes. TRU sadly doesn't have a preoder bonus DLC code.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Was hoping the 360 version of Crysis 2 would be on sale in this week long 360 sale. Oh well[/QUOTE]

you never know, a labor day week/end sale is just around the corner.

you know once MW3 and BF3 launches, virtually ever FPS that isn't part of that franchaise is going to be on sale/clearance.

[quote name='100xp']you know once MW3 and BF3 launches, virtually ever FPS that isn't part of that franchaise is going to be on sale/clearance.[/QUOTE]

Good point. Those 2 will be the new flavor of the month (along with some resistance 3 to a lesser extent) and retailers will be like "hey remember killzone 3, Crysis 2 and bulletstorm ? They are on sale now !". It payed off waiting for bulletstorm to drop as I got it for 16 in the amazon warehouse deal and I will wait for Crysis 2 as well.

[quote name='100xp']look at brink, it was on sale fot $16.99 at amazon...that game isn't even 4 months old yet.[/QUOTE]

That was alittle different as the game stinks so bad retailers had no choice lol but other than that I agree

[quote name='berserker01']You should check out the Toys R us Deal that includes a free game and you can choose the Gears of Wars 3 Collectors edition game($169.99) as the free game![/QUOTE]

I would be cautious... I personally have had enough bad experiences with TRU that although I'd kick myself if they did end up shipping Gears of War Epic Edition with the Xbox 360 I wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled orders or cancelled the Epic Edition and replaced it with a $60 GC or a different list for buyers to choose from.

FOTNS is certainly worth the 16 bucks, same with Deadly Premonition. So much haters on this thread, haters gotta hate

Tempted by the 250gb xbox. I would save $24 compared to the Best Buy deal. However I'm not a big buyer of new games straight from Amazon. If it worked on purchases from the warehouse, I would be all over this.

[quote name='SkylineChili4Me']I'm trying to decide between the BB and the Amazon deal for the 250GB. does anyone know if Amazon is shopping the new matte black consoles?[/QUOTE]

My BB had only 1 250gb left yesterday, and it was a glossy. I'm betting part of this deal is fueled by getting rid of the glossy and possible price drop.

Best wedding gift ever! :applause:

This might be a stupid question but oh well...how come the 250gb 360 is 299 on the deals page...but when you look at the video game bestsellers for hardware the same model is 274?

EDIT: Nevermind...two difference sellers...

His wife is gonna love u...hahaha

[quote name='threefiftyzzz']His wife is gonna love u...hahaha[/QUOTE]
lol agreed instead of makin it six months you've cut it down to 3 months. Jkin' lol.. she may enjoy gamin' to. Awesome weddin' gift man. :bouncy: Enjoy the credit for yaself too! :applause:

[quote name='SkylineChili4Me']I'm trying to decide between the BB and the Amazon deal for the 250GB. does anyone know if Amazon is shopping the new matte black consoles?[/QUOTE]

Does anyone know if AZ is shipping the new matte black consoles? (+1)

from Amazon

The new Xbox 360. Here today, ready for tomorrow with a brand new, leaner machine in an all new black gloss finish

[quote name='Connor23']lol agreed instead of makin it six months you've cut it down to 3 months. Jkin' lol.. she may enjoy gamin' to. Awesome weddin' gift man. :bouncy: Enjoy the credit for yaself too! :applause:[/QUOTE]
Actually it gets him off her back for the few months before the wedding, it gets him a 360 that he would never pay for himself and it gets me $75 to use towards all the games I want to buy that are coming out the next few months. Win-win-win situation.

[quote name='ProggleRock']When does the Xbox 360 + credit deal expire?[/QUOTE]

Today.

I just bought one. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back